Yes, welcome Willow.

Enjoy your stay.

trink39.gif bekloppt.gif trink39.gif

QUOTE (plodder @ Feb 11 2006, 02:27 PM)
Yes, welcome Willow.

Enjoy your stay.

trink39.gif bekloppt.gif trink39.gif

Thanks Plodder....i have no doubts that i will do new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

I see on your profile you were at the NEC last year....just about the best show i have ever seen...they put on one HELL of a show didn't they 2.gif

They sure did.

It was a great first concert for two of my sons.

Well, I've been going nuts posting here for over a week now... 'bout time I introduced myself!

Hi all! I'm GeddyRulz. My name should be familiar to some of you; I've been a prolific poster on many Rush bulletin boards over the past several years.

I've been an active member of Tri-Net, Rush Net, the old MFH board, and other now-defunct boards. There aren't many bulletin boards left, it seems... just you guys, the Counterparts board, and The Hemispheres Mailing List (THML). Oh, and a few others that don't get many daily postings.

I wanted to find a board that was very ACTIVE with postings, and yet WASN'T Counterparts. (I don't like it there.) I guess I found the board I'm looking for in you guys. Hope you don't mind if I hang my hat here for awhile...

QUOTE (GeddyRulz @ Feb 13 2006, 10:35 PM)
Well, I've been going nuts posting here for over a week now... 'bout time I introduced myself!

Hi all! I'm GeddyRulz. My name should be familiar to some of you; I've been a prolific poster on many Rush bulletin boards over the past several years.

I've been an active member of Tri-Net, Rush Net, the old MFH board, and other now-defunct boards. There aren't many bulletin boards left, it seems... just you guys, the Counterparts board, and The Hemispheres Mailing List (THML). Oh, and a few others that don't get many daily postings.

I wanted to find a board that was very ACTIVE with postings, and yet WASN'T Counterparts. (I don't like it there.) I guess I found the board I'm looking for in you guys. Hope you don't mind if I hang my hat here for awhile...

Awesome! I'm really glad you found The 2.gif Forum. We aren't going anywhere, so sit back, relax and make yourself at home.

trink39.gif

Hello to the good people of The Rush Forum. I actually signed up here a while ago, then promptly forgot about my membership until a few weeks ago when I got a mail from here. (sorry!)

Like GeddyRulz, I've been on the other sites but not as active so you might not recognise my name. I started out on TriNet, moved over to Counterparts, but since R30 I've been most active on t-n-m-s (the European site).

I'm a NWW and though I live in the UK I'm actually Canadian. You all seem a friendly bunch here. Think I'll pull up a chair and staya while. trink39.gif

Welcome folks.

Hope you enjoy your stay and keep posting.

trink39.gif trink39.gif

QUOTE (TerrBerr @ Feb 15 2006, 12:43 PM)
Hello to the good people of The Rush Forum. I actually signed up here a while ago, then promptly forgot about my membership until a few weeks ago when I got a mail from here. (sorry!)

Like GeddyRulz, I've been on the other sites but not as active so you might not recognise my name. I started out on TriNet, moved over to Counterparts, but since R30 I've been most active on t-n-m-s (the European site).

I'm a NWW and though I live in the UK I'm actually Canadian. You all seem a friendly bunch here. Think I'll pull up a chair and staya while. trink39.gif

bekloppt.gif Glad you made it, TerrBerr!

cosmo.gif The Official NWW Beverage. smile.gif

WELCOME!!!

TerrBerr, Fridge, doubled_mystic, 2112rob2112, willow....

Apologies to any I may have missed tongue.gif

It's great to have you all join this excellent community!!