Yes: Drama

The Owl

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Akron162 @ Jul 3 2011, 11:33 AM)
Yes without Anderson and Wakeman is not Yes, sorry. I dont ganna say nothing about the music, there are good songs for sure, but the problem is that all the album fells like a lie, seems like a total diferent band. If they change their name as well, i would have no problem.

Akron, bra

don't sweat it at all and do what I did to enjoy it

think of the album as the band 'Drama' and the album title is 'Yes'

now it is fixed and winning for you

I tell you how good the music is aint a lie, and now that the band is 'Drama' its ganna kick your ass with awesome

your welcome and NO CHARGE, bra! 1022.gif

QUOTE (Akron162 @ Jul 3 2011, 11:33 AM)
Yes without Anderson and Wakeman is not Yes, sorry. I dont ganna say nothing about the music, there are good songs for sure, but the problem is that all the album fells like a lie, seems like a total diferent band. If they change their name as well, i would have no problem.

I am ganna tell you they will never change the name . Howe does an album feel like a lie ? If you think the songs are good, just enjoy it

QUOTE (Akron162 @ Jul 3 2011, 12:33 PM)

Yes hasn't been Yes since Peter Banks left! Then it was even less-Yes when Bill Bruford left! Rick Wakeman ruined it a little more replacing Tony Kaye, but he came back, didn't he? Oh yeah, Patrick Moraz had to ruin it all over again. Wakeman to the rescue! Who the hell is Geoffrey Downes? Alan White drummed for a Beatle, he sucks. Trevor Rabin or Trevor Horn? Who's who? Call the band The Trevors! It'll cease being Yes when Chris Squire finally calls it quits...

QUOTE (ReRushed @ Jul 6 2011, 02:54 PM)

Yes hasn't been Yes since Peter Banks left! Then it was even less-Yes when Bill Bruford left! Rick Wakeman ruined it a little more replacing Tony Kaye, but he came back, didn't he? Oh yeah, Patrick Moraz had to ruin it all over again. Wakeman to the rescue! Who the hell is Geoffrey Downes? Alan White drummed for a Beatle, he sucks. Trevor Rabin or Trevor Horn? Who's who? Call the band The Trevors! It'll cease being Yes when Chris Squire finally calls it quits...

yeah, they should have broken up after the first record. their best stuff was only on demo

QUOTE (ucsteve667 @ Jul 6 2011, 03:05 PM)
QUOTE (ReRushed @ Jul 6 2011, 02:54 PM)

yeah, they should have broken up after the first record. their best stuff was only on demo

What you talking about??? They burned out long before the demo!! They hit their peak at the first rehearshal!! It's been a long journey downhill since then!

angry.gif

maybe we can call it Yeah