Game of Thrones

Code Red

This thread has been quiet for a while, but I have to say that episode 8 of Season 5 might have been the best episode of the series, or certainly near the top---just incredible really!

I felt like it was more of an epic movie than a TV show. So very well directed. Better "dead" action that The Walking Dead. or World War Z or hell, any Zombie movie or show that I have ever seen.

I was thinking to myself "something better happen in this episode" and it delivered.

I knew there was a thread for this show somewhere :LOL:

This season has been kind of boring honestly. There's been some good moments but overall there hasn't really been much to talk about. But then this weeks episode happened and that final sequence with the White Walkers coming and destroying everything was excellent. From when they showed up at the Wildlings camp to the end of the show may be the best sequence of scenes ever in the series. I've been a huge White Walker fan since the first season when they kept talking about them and we would get a few peaks of them but nothing else. I've been waiting this whole time for them to show up and wreck shit and it finally happened.

Winter is finally f'ing here :haz: