S. Hagar says was abducted by aliens...

sullysue

QUOTE (cfmoran13 @ Mar 21 2011, 09:49 AM)
QUOTE (Silas Lang @ Mar 21 2011, 11:45 AM)
because he has a book out now. I heard about this in Creem magazine back in the early 80s.

Wow! Creem Magazine! I wonder how many people here even know what that is. Did you get that along with a subscription to Circus Magazine? 1022.gif

Rock On!

I loved those magazines! Good times! trink39.gif

QUOTE (Janie @ Mar 21 2011, 06:53 PM)
QUOTE (sullysue @ Mar 21 2011, 08:29 AM)
Alrighty, then...  unsure.gif

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/42191801/ns/...ment/?GT1=43001

Dude's already a whack job but still, you don't admit stuff like that. Now he's super mega out-there weird.

^^+1

QUOTE (nobodys hero @ Mar 22 2011, 10:00 AM)
QUOTE (cfmoran13 @ Mar 21 2011, 09:49 AM)
QUOTE (Silas Lang @ Mar 21 2011, 11:45 AM)
because he has a book out now. I heard about this in Creem magazine back in the early 80s.

Wow! Creem Magazine! I wonder how many people here even know what that is. Did you get that along with a subscription to Circus Magazine? 1022.gif

Rock On!

I loved those magazines! Good times! trink39.gif

We had M.E.A.T. in Canada.

I like Sammy. Musically...I like him less than as a guy. Seems pretty cool to me. I'm guessing I'm in the minority here...but that's ok.

I didn't read the story, but as long as there was no probing, he's still good.

Circus I remember and I had several issues. I thought Creem was a little less metal oriented...so I usually went with a copy of Metal Edge. Thousands of pictures of Nikki Sixx! Can you beat that?

I've ordered his book, and should be getting it in 7 days...I know it'll be weird, but a fun read anyway, as he spills the beans on the ill-fated 2004 Van Halen reunion, and inside stories about his tour with David Lee Roth, his Montrose years etc etc...

QUOTE (raygun47 @ Mar 22 2011, 06:28 PM)
I like Sammy.  Musically...I like him less than as a guy.  Seems pretty cool to me.  I'm guessing I'm in the minority here...but that's ok.

I didn't read the story, but as long as there was no probing, he's still good.

Circus I remember and I had several issues.  I thought Creem was a little less metal oriented...so I usually went with a copy of Metal Edge.  Thousands of pictures of Nikki Sixx!  Can you beat that?

I like Sammy, he's great in concert, and I love the stuff he did with Montrose. Not a big fan of Van Hagar though. I read all those magazines, and I used to clip out pictures and paper my locker at school with them. Wish I still had some them.

QUOTE (rushforumnewuser @ Mar 28 2011, 07:39 PM)
FYI. First hour of Sunday's (Mar 27) Coast to Coast AM radio show featured rock photographer Robert Knight. He claimed Jimi Hendrix and Brad from Aerosmith are among rock stars who have told him they have seen UFOs.

I'm sure they believe they've seen a lot of shit.

Archived