These pretzels are making me thirsty

lerxt1990

(this one was on last night...)

KATYA: My father used to take me to the circus. When the elephants came by, he would scream curses at them, blaming them for all the ills of society.

JERRY: Well, they certainly take up a lot of space.

Well, let me tell you something, funny boy. Y'know that little stamp, the one that says "New York Public Library"? Well that may not mean anything to you, but that means a lot to me. One whole hell of a lot. Sure, go ahead, laugh if you want to.

I've seen your type before, flashy, making the scene, flaunting convention. Yeah, I know what you're thinking. What's this guy making such a big stink about old library books? Well, let me give you a hint, junior. Maybe we can live without libraries, people like you and me. Maybe. Sure, we're too old to change the world, but what about that kid, sitting down, opening a book, right now, in a branch at the local library and finding drawings of pee-pees and wee-wees on the Cat in the Hat and the Five Chinese Brothers? Doesn't HE deserve better?

Look. If you think this is about overdue fines and missing books, you'd better think again. This is about that kid's right to read a book without getting his mind warped. Or maybe that turns you on, Seinfeld, maybe that's how y'get your kicks. You and your good-time buddies. Well I got a flash for ya, joy-boy, party time is over. Y'got seven days, Seinfeld. That is one week!

Edited by J2112YYZ

You put the balm on? Who told you to put the balm on? I didn't tell you

to put the balm on. Why'd you put the balm on? You haven't even been to see the doctor. If your gonna put a balm on, let a doctor put a balm on.

"Master of the house.. doling out the charm, ready with a handshake and an open palm. Tells a saucy talke, loves to make a stir everyone appreciates a.."

What is that song?

Oh, it's from Les Miserables. I went to see it last week. I can't get it out of my head. I just keep singing it over and over. It just comes out. I have no

control over it. I'm singing it on elevators, buses. I sing it infront of clients. It's taking over my life

We're lucky they are even interested in the idea in the first place. We got a show about nothing. With no story. What do you think, they're up there going, maybe we should give those two guys, who have no experience and no idea, more money!

Oh, come on, Jerry. If everybody knew everybody, we wouldn't

have the problems we have in the world today. Well, you don't rob somebody, if you know their name!

Don't you see? You're just avoiding the middle man. You were gonna give her her spare keys, so she was gonna give 'em to me. So, all that's happening is that instead of giving them to her, you're giving them to me. It's just unfortunate that when she gave you yours, you didn't give her hers. 'Cause then she would have given 'em to me, because she has mine. So then I would have never had to ask you for hers, so that I could get mine.