ending song for time machine

Nate2112

Definitely "Rivendell" or "Tears".

QUOTE (Mr. Krinkle @ Dec 21 2010, 04:49 PM)
QUOTE (usb_connector @ Dec 20 2010, 05:05 PM)
I'm fine with the Working Man and La Villa ending, just not those stupid reggae intros.

Get ready for those stupid reggae intros again.

I would like to know how many people enjoyed that. Even though I KNEW what songs would be in the encore, I still had a hard time following along.

QUOTE (usb_connector @ Dec 22 2010, 09:03 AM)
I'm fine with the Working Man and La Villa ending, just not those stupid reggae intros.

I would like to know how many people enjoyed that. Even though I KNEW what songs would be in the encore, I still had a hard time following along.

I can't say I love it, but I sure don't hate it. I didn't know the setlist prior to the show, but I knew what it was when they started playing it because they did the reggae intro for WM waaaaay back on the Permanent Waves Tour. It's not new, just reincorporated.

QUOTE (Noisy Bastard @ Dec 22 2010, 10:12 AM)

I can't say I love it, but I sure don't hate it. I didn't know the setlist prior to the show, but I knew what it was when they started playing it because they did the reggae intro for WM waaaaay back on the Permanent Waves Tour. It's not new, just reincorporated.

I won't complain. Maybe seeing it a second time will change my view on it.

QUOTE (Hatchetaxe&saw @ Dec 22 2010, 08:55 AM)
QUOTE (Xanadu93 @ Dec 21 2010, 11:19 PM)
Definitely "Rivendell" or "Tears".

Slowed down versions, obviously.

yes.gif

QUOTE (Lamelight @ Dec 27 2010, 01:11 PM)
QUOTE (furie @ Dec 21 2010, 04:21 AM)
Time Stand Still

This would be great ending, as it's Time Machine tour laugh.gif I'd love to hear Turn the page too

IMO the song doesn't really feel like it should be ending shows. I find Working Man sets the best mood to end the show.

QUOTE (usb_connector @ Dec 28 2010, 05:21 PM)
Time Stand Still

This would be great ending, as it's Time Machine tour laugh.gif I'd love to hear Turn the page too

IMO the song doesn't really feel like it should be ending shows. I find Working Man sets the best mood to end the show.

I agree, but I think the best ending song would be Natural Science

it's not the first time they've done something like that.

it's something different folks...ooohhh: scadddy

it's not about the intro part as much as what the intro does when the song kicks in full force. "...seems to me i could ::bang crash kick the ass"i

QUOTE (Lamelight @ Dec 28 2010, 11:10 AM)
Time Stand Still

Unofrtunately, that wouldn't exactly fit with the theme of the tour. It would have worked for the Vapor Trails tour (since they were using the dragon as a joke, so dragons = animal (kinda) => undergo evolution) but since the theme is a time machine, nostalgia would be a bigger factor, thus La Villa Strangiato and Working Man.

yyz, vital signs, natural science, jacob's ladder, la villa strangiato, anthem..something maybe from those (yyz and vital signs "of course" can be heard among the MP entity of itself) but..something with nice outro..echoes, nature, crisp ice cool clear RUSH..so different and intelligent..fading away..

The very best and finest.

QUOTE (usb_connector @ Dec 28 2010, 06:32 PM)
QUOTE (Lamelight @ Dec 28 2010, 11:10 AM)
Time Stand Still

Unofrtunately, that wouldn't exactly fit with the theme of the tour. It would have worked for the Vapor Trails tour (since they were using the dragon as a joke, so dragons = animal (kinda) => undergo evolution) but since the theme is a time machine, nostalgia would be a bigger factor, thus La Villa Strangiato and Working Man.

Isn't Natural Science nostalgic?