Geddy Is Hot: Mk.II

Jaye

QUOTE (barney_rebel @ Jan 2 2011, 10:00 PM)
Just found another pic I took last summer where Geddy is looking straight on:

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4101/4793495633_bbe69562bd_z.jpg

I love this picture! laugh.gif

What a face biggrin.gif

QUOTE (GeddysMullet @ Jan 4 2011, 05:20 PM)
QUOTE (barney_rebel @ Jan 2 2011, 10:00 PM)
Just found another pic I took last summer where Geddy is looking straight on:

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4101/4793495633_bbe69562bd_z.jpg

I love this picture! laugh.gif

What a face biggrin.gif

What a body..!

wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

drool1.gif drool1.gif drool1.gif drool1.gif drool1.gif drool1.gif drool1.gif drool1.gif drool1.gif

tempted.gif tempted.gif tempted.gif tempted.gif tempted.gif tempted.gif tempted.gif tempted.gif

b_sigh.gif

wink.gif

blush4.gif

QUOTE (The Lost Xanadu @ Jan 5 2011, 12:31 AM)
'Ode to Ged' collage for the Ged Gals biggrin.gif I'll do one of young Ged too yes.gif

http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5046/5325717165_4011ffd378_b.jpg

Oh, my Ged... ohmy.gif

So...much...Geddy. So...beautiful... drool1.gif

*Kahme faints*

Ok, I know I'm gonna probably piss some people off, but I really don't care. There's something that has been bothering me and I just need to get it off my chest.

I have just as big (or bigger, in some cases!) crush on Geddy as anyone else, but I feel a line has been crossed, what with talk of his family. No wonder these guys are so uber-private! I'm married and have a child as well, and I can only imagine how I would feel if my private life (especially something as sacred as my family) had spilled over into a forum thread such as this.

And, just to be clear, this has NOTHING to do with a person's sexual preference. Family is sacred, no matter how famous you are. I'd feel the same way if his son was being oogled. Or Alex's sons, for that matter.

So, I'm out of this thread now. I can't, in good conscience, continue to participate in that at all. Not even to come in and sneak a peek at pictures of Geddy.

Edit for: This was not meant as a personal jab at anyone. I am sorry if anyone feels that way. If you want to reply to me regarding this, please PM me.

Edited by Rushchick10

QUOTE (Rushchick10 @ Jan 5 2011, 06:07 PM)
Ok, I know I'm gonna probably piss some people off, but I really don't care. There's something that has been bothering me and I just need to get it off my chest.

I have just as big (or bigger, in some cases!) crush on Geddy as anyone else, but I feel a line has been crossed, what with talk of his family. No wonder these guys are so uber-private! I'm married and have a child as well, and I can only imagine how I would feel if my private life (especially something as sacred as my family) had spilled over into a forum thread such as this.

And, just to be clear, this has NOTHING to do with a person's sexual preference. Family is sacred, no matter how famous you are. I'd feel the same way if his son was being oogled. Or Alex's sons, for that matter.

So, I'm out of this thread now. I can't, in good conscience, continue to participate in that at all. Not even to come in and sneak a peek at pictures of Geddy.

Edit for: This was not meant as a personal jab at anyone. I am sorry if anyone feels that way. If you want to reply to me regarding this, please PM me.

Oh God, thank you. That was bothering me too. unsure.gif

QUOTE (thing2jordan @ Jan 5 2011, 09:04 PM)
I propose the Geddy thread become an exclusively Geddy thread. Things are getting waaaaay out of hand.  unsure.gif

Seconded. I'd like a return to the norm here...

QUOTE (1 of the 7 @ Jan 5 2011, 08:42 PM)
QUOTE (The Lost Xanadu @ Jan 5 2011, 12:31 AM)
'Ode to Ged' collage for the Ged Gals  biggrin.gif  I'll do one of young Ged too  yes.gif

http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5046/5325717165_4011ffd378_b.jpg

Sway...sway...sway...*THUD*

*stars around head in faraway voice* Thaaaank youuuu Looost Xaaanaduuu...

This collage is TRULY LOVELY!!!!!!!!! wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif heart.gif heart.gif heart.gif applaudit.gif applaudit.gif applaudit.gif Ah..........GEDFIX!!!!!!!!!!! yes.gif wub.gif heart.gif drool1.gif drool1.gif drool1.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

QUOTE (thing2jordan @ Jan 5 2011, 08:54 PM)
QUOTE (Rushchick10 @ Jan 5 2011, 06:07 PM)
Ok, I know I'm gonna probably piss some people off, but I really don't care.  There's something that has been bothering me and I just need to get it off my chest.

I have just as big (or bigger, in some cases!) crush on Geddy as anyone else, but I feel a line has been crossed, what with talk of his family.  No wonder these guys are so uber-private!  I'm married and have a child as well, and I can only imagine how I would feel if my private life (especially something as sacred as my family) had spilled over into a forum thread such as this. 

And, just to be clear, this has NOTHING to do with a person's sexual preference.  Family is sacred, no matter how famous you are.  I'd feel the same way if his son was being oogled.  Or Alex's sons, for that matter.

So, I'm out of this thread now.  I can't, in good conscience, continue to participate in that at all.  Not even to come in and sneak a peek at pictures of Geddy.

Edit for:  This was not meant as a personal jab at anyone.  I am sorry if anyone feels that way.  If you want to reply to me regarding this, please PM me.

Oh God, thank you. That was bothering me too. unsure.gif

Good point! I think that sometimes (speaking for myself) my admiration for the man leads to curiosity about his personal life, but you are right, it's intrusive. Thanks for bringing things back around to where they belong! yes.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

In completely unrelated news, I just ordered _Rush in Rio_ as a present to myself for three smoke-free years! Yay me!! biggrin.gif

QUOTE (SavageAmy @ Jan 6 2011, 06:23 PM)
In completely unrelated news, I just ordered _Rush in Rio_ as a present to myself for three smoke-free years! Yay me!! biggrin.gif

Well done! Was it hard to give up? Some people can quit there and then - what about you? new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif smile.gif

QUOTE (Babycat @ Jan 6 2011, 02:11 PM)
In completely unrelated news, I just ordered _Rush in Rio_ as a present to myself for three smoke-free years! Yay me!!  biggrin.gif

Well done! Was it hard to give up? Some people can quit there and then - what about you? new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif smile.gif

Well, I'm kind of a wuss, so I used Zyban... It was great! I highly recommend it. I quit because I was getting married, and I knew that if I didn't, I'd be spending my whole wedding day outside sneaking a smoke! laugh.gif

QUOTE (Babycat @ Jan 6 2011, 02:11 PM)
In completely unrelated news, I just ordered _Rush in Rio_ as a present to myself for three smoke-free years! Yay me!!  biggrin.gif

Oh, and thank you!

QUOTE (NobodysHeroine @ Jan 6 2011, 03:11 PM)
This thread has one purpose and one purpose only: to admire the incredible Geddy Lee. Like I don't do that all the time anyway. tongue.gif

If only I could be paid for admiring Geddy, I could quit school!