Geddy Is Hot: Mk.II

Jaye

QUOTE (thing2jordan @ Jan 5 2011, 08:54 PM)
QUOTE (Rushchick10 @ Jan 5 2011, 06:07 PM)
Ok, I know I'm gonna probably piss some people off, but I really don't care.  There's something that has been bothering me and I just need to get it off my chest.

I have just as big (or bigger, in some cases!) crush on Geddy as anyone else, but I feel a line has been crossed, what with talk of his family.  No wonder these guys are so uber-private!  I'm married and have a child as well, and I can only imagine how I would feel if my private life (especially something as sacred as my family) had spilled over into a forum thread such as this. 

And, just to be clear, this has NOTHING to do with a person's sexual preference.  Family is sacred, no matter how famous you are.  I'd feel the same way if his son was being oogled.  Or Alex's sons, for that matter.

So, I'm out of this thread now.  I can't, in good conscience, continue to participate in that at all.  Not even to come in and sneak a peek at pictures of Geddy.

Edit for:  This was not meant as a personal jab at anyone.  I am sorry if anyone feels that way.  If you want to reply to me regarding this, please PM me.

Oh God, thank you. That was bothering me too. unsure.gif

And me as well...in fact, it was one of the reasons I stopped lurking in this thread... eh.gif

Let's hope things can get back to normal here, eh? smile.gif

QUOTE (thing2jordan @ Jan 6 2011, 05:38 PM)
QUOTE (SavageAmy @ Jan 6 2011, 01:23 PM)
In completely unrelated news, I just ordered _Rush in Rio_ as a present to myself for three smoke-free years! Yay me!!  biggrin.gif

Congratulations! And what a great reward, too! applaudit.gif

Thank you! I just may also pick up Guitar Hero: Smash Hits, so that I can fake-play YYZ! My husband and I just unlocked 2112 on Warriors of Rock, and it was a peak experience for me... tongue.gif

In completely unrelated news, I just ordered _Rush in Rio_ as a present to myself for three smoke-free years! Yay me!! biggrin.gif

Congrats Amy! I recently borrowed Rush in Rio from a customer at work and my BF and I watched it on NYE...what a great show! Nice to hear a lot of songs they're not doing now.

QUOTE (The Lost Xanadu @ Jan 4 2011, 10:31 PM)
'Ode to Ged' collage for the Ged Gals biggrin.gif I'll do one of young Ged too yes.gif

http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5046/5325717165_4011ffd378_b.jpg

Oh...my...Ged...

That's just so beautiful, much like the two Lerxst ones you created. I love it! I think you just contributed a fine wallpaper.

wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

QUOTE (2112Oracle @ Jan 6 2011, 08:57 PM)
Oh...my...Ged...

That's just so beautiful, much like the two Lerxst ones you created. I love it! I think you just contributed a fine wallpaper.

wub.gif  wub.gif  wub.gif

Thank you! biggrin.gif Now, I may not be a Ged Gal but I'm pleased with how it came out...

QUOTE (PanaceaFish @ Jan 6 2011, 10:44 PM)
QUOTE (thing2jordan @ Jan 6 2011, 05:39 PM)
Hey, Fishy! Was wondering where you had been.  bekloppt.gif

Oh, I've only been caught up with the love of my life, and it only took me about 20 years to find him! wub.gif

Awww, that's so sweet! I'm so happy for you! wub.gif heart.gif rose.gif

In completely unrelated news, I just ordered _Rush in Rio_ as a present to myself for three smoke-free years! Yay me!! biggrin.gif

GOOD FOR YOU!!!!! yes.gif applaudit.gif applaudit.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif CONGRATS!!!!!!!! cheer.gif cheer.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif

I must say that "RiR" is a VERY NICE TREAT as your REWARD, too!!!!!!!!! yes.gif applaudit.gif cheer.gif common001.gif

QUOTE (PanaceaFish @ Jan 6 2011, 10:20 PM)
And me as well...in fact, it was one of the reasons I stopped lurking in this thread... eh.gif

Amen to that smile.gif

Oh and congrats, Fishy! trink39.gif

QUOTE (FoxxiStarr @ Jan 7 2011, 08:31 AM)
QUOTE (PanaceaFish @ Jan 6 2011, 10:20 PM)

Amen to that smile.gif

Oh and congrats, Fishy! trink39.gif

I hope everything hours back to normal too - I'd only want to write about Ged, not about his family.

Please don't let Rushchick10 leave this thread - I'd miss her such a lot; I'm already getting upset just writing this. sad.gif

QUOTE (Jaye @ Dec 14 2010, 05:35 PM)
Hey people, it's time for a brand new thread, and I'm going to start it off with my favourite pic! I don't care if you're all sick of it! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v250/Jett_Moonwing/Emotes/mwahaha.gif

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v250/Jett_Moonwing/Geddy20.jpg wub.gif

applaudit.gif wub.gif applaudit.gif

this has probably been posted before but it's a great shot.

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs733.ash1/162717_155015991214059_100001169771361_298812_3102019_n.jpg

QUOTE (Rushman14 @ Jan 7 2011, 12:16 PM)

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs733.ash1/162717_155015991214059_100001169771361_298812_3102019_n.jpg

Ya know, I truly love that man's chest hair... wub.gif

QUOTE (SavageAmy @ Jan 7 2011, 05:20 PM)

You & me both..! tempted.gif tempted.gif tempted.gif drool1.gif drool1.gif drool1.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif b_sigh.gif

QUOTE (Babycat @ Jan 7 2011, 02:06 PM)

You & me both..! tempted.gif tempted.gif tempted.gif drool1.gif drool1.gif drool1.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif b_sigh.gif

The funny thing is, I'm not usually a chest hair enthusiast, but for some reason, on him it gets to me... yes.gif

QUOTE (SavageAmy @ Jan 7 2011, 07:13 PM)
QUOTE (Babycat @ Jan 7 2011, 02:06 PM)

The funny thing is, I'm not usually a chest hair enthusiast, but for some reason, on him it gets to me... yes.gif

Likewise..! wub.gif wub.gif

Someday I'll actually have a new photo to offer, but until that day, here's a reprint that we haven't seen in a while, I think...

http://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/n639/savageamy/Geddy_aaaahhhh.jpg

I thought this one bore repeating!! So sensitive lookin'! wub.gif

QUOTE (SavageAmy @ Jan 7 2011, 12:51 PM)
Someday I'll actually have a new photo to offer, but until that day, here's a reprint that we haven't seen in a while, I think...

http://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/n639/savageamy/Geddy_aaaahhhh.jpg

I thought this one bore repeating!! So sensitive lookin'! wub.gif

I think my eyes have seen an angel appearing out of nowhere...

wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

I love this shot...

QUOTE (thing2jordan @ Jan 5 2011, 06:54 PM)
QUOTE (Rushchick10 @ Jan 5 2011, 06:07 PM)
Ok, I know I'm gonna probably piss some people off, but I really don't care.  There's something that has been bothering me and I just need to get it off my chest.

I have just as big (or bigger, in some cases!) crush on Geddy as anyone else, but I feel a line has been crossed, what with talk of his family.  No wonder these guys are so uber-private!  I'm married and have a child as well, and I can only imagine how I would feel if my private life (especially something as sacred as my family) had spilled over into a forum thread such as this. 

And, just to be clear, this has NOTHING to do with a person's sexual preference.  Family is sacred, no matter how famous you are.  I'd feel the same way if his son was being oogled.  Or Alex's sons, for that matter.

So, I'm out of this thread now.  I can't, in good conscience, continue to participate in that at all.  Not even to come in and sneak a peek at pictures of Geddy.

Edit for:  This was not meant as a personal jab at anyone.  I am sorry if anyone feels that way.  If you want to reply to me regarding this, please PM me.

Oh God, thank you. That was bothering me too. unsure.gif

Same here. I have, on occasion, posted pics of myself and my kids here and on Facebook but that's ME sharing them. If I had someone I didn't know asking to see pics of my husband, family, kids, etc. I would be really scared. It most certainly crosses a very important line.

Besides, I come here to indulge in my secret little crushes on Geddy and Alex. I don't want to know personal and private things about their lives. I simply want to look at pics and think of all the nasty things I want to do. Then I go on my way a very happy little fangirl.