New Cry Baby doc

Steevo

How the hell do you write a movie about a pedal ? I don't give a shit Who used it laugh.gif

QUOTE (metaldad @ Mar 13 2011, 04:52 PM)
How the hell do you write a movie about a pedal ? I don't give a shit Who used it laugh.gif

Did you watch it? It's a documentary, not a scripted movie. And it's about more than just a pedal -- it's a nice little piece of music history.

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Mar 13 2011, 03:56 PM)

Did you watch it? It's a documentary, not a scripted movie. And it's about more than just a pedal -- it's a nice little piece of music history.

Did not see it yet, glad it's a Doc . I just keep reading Movie and i am like What ? laugh.gif

QUOTE (metaldad @ Mar 14 2011, 10:07 AM)
QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Mar 13 2011, 03:56 PM)

Did not see it yet, glad it's a Doc . I just keep reading Movie and i am like What ? laugh.gif

In the topic title it actually says 'doc'. Thankyou. dazed025.gif And its very well done indeed.

I got up Saturday morning and discovered it was up, so I watched it right there in my pajamas fully expecting to start for a few minutes to see if it was worth watching, then come back to it a little later in the day.

I was glued.