I'm getting a Tattoo!

Mr. Not

Hey, if it means something to You, go for it . I must warn you, they are very addictive 1022.gif

QUOTE (tkdryan @ Dec 8 2010, 01:57 PM)
QUOTE (Babycat @ Dec 8 2010, 09:57 AM)
Mind you, I can't talk - I've got a Hanya. & a Tazmanian Devil.

post em tongue.gif

God, I wish I could - my phone doesn't have the darn software! I have no PC either. Someone explain to me how to upload onto Photobucket or tinypic or something..! Otherwise you'll have to use your imagination!

From Moby Dick:

And this tattooing had been the work of a departed prophet and seer of his island, who, by those hieroglyphic marks, had written out on his body a complete theory of the heavens and the earth, and a mystical treatise on the art of attaining truth; so that Queequeg in his own proper person was a riddle to unfold; a wondrous work in one volume; but whose mysteries not even himself could read, though his own live heart beat against them; and these mysteries were therefore destined in the end to moulder away with the living parchment whereon they were inscribed, and so be unsolved to the last.

From Billy Elmer:

Women, don't get a tattoo. That butterfly looks great on your breast when you're twenty or thirty, but when you get to seventy, it stretches into a condor.

QUOTE (Hatchetaxe&saw @ Dec 8 2010, 02:46 PM)
From Moby Dick:

And this tattooing had been the work of a departed prophet and seer of his island, who, by those hieroglyphic marks, had written out on his body a complete theory of the heavens and the earth, and a mystical treatise on the art of attaining truth; so that Queequeg in his own proper person was a riddle to unfold; a wondrous work in one volume; but whose mysteries not even himself could read, though his own live heart beat against them; and these mysteries were therefore destined in the end to moulder away with the living parchment whereon they were inscribed, and so be unsolved to the last.

From Billy Elmer:

Women, don't get a tattoo. That butterfly looks great on your breast when you're twenty or thirty, but when you get to seventy, it stretches into a condor.

That's okay - I don't have one there... Would hurt too damn much for a start. tongue.gif

Archived