Cats!

Mr. Not

QUOTE (Babycat @ Oct 20 2012, 06:50 AM)
QUOTE (LyndseyG @ Oct 19 2012, 12:03 PM)
QUOTE (Babycat @ Oct 19 2012, 09:43 AM)
QUOTE (LyndseyG @ Oct 19 2012, 09:12 AM)
So Gilby has taken Scooter to the vet. I'm off work today and Monday as I'm in the weekend.

It's VERY quiet here.... Keep expecting her to saunter in at any mo...

cat.gif hug2.gif wub.gif

bekloppt.gif trink39.gif hug2.gif

How is she now..? hug2.gif

All went well! new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

I got to the vets before Brett did (he was coming straight for work and I got a taxi there) the nurse brought her out in her cage and she looked at me as if to say "You'll never guess the kind of day I had!" She was very wobbly when we brought her home, but restless too. She kept getting up and walking about, then lying down in random places. I say "lay down" more like "almost fall over with as much grace as possible". It was kinda funny! laugh.gif we gave her wet food but didn't put her biscuits down. She was soo hungry, she ate a packet and a half!

She's fine now.

QUOTE (LyndseyG @ Oct 23 2012, 11:06 PM)
So Gilby has taken Scooter to the vet. I'm off work today and Monday as I'm in the weekend.

cat.gif hug2.gif wub.gif

I got to the vets before Brett did (he was coming straight for work and I got a taxi there) the nurse brought her out in her cage and she looked at me as if to say "You'll never guess the kind of day I had!" She was very wobbly when we brought her home, but restless too. She kept getting up and walking about, then lying down in random places. I say "lay down" more like "almost fall over with as much grace as possible". It was kinda funny! laugh.gif we gave her wet food but didn't put her biscuits down. She was soo hungry, she ate a packet and a half!

She's fine now.

hug2.gif heart.gif wub.gif Oh thank goodness she's fine and doing well..! Could you give her another cuddle, chin/ear tickle for me please? Thank you..! wub.gif heart.gif hug2.gif

QUOTE (drbirdsong @ Oct 20 2012, 08:01 AM)
They are cranky when they get back from "procedures". I always felt like my little eight pound Smokey ruled the house and when she was sick she kept everyone on a tight leash. Good luck.

Nah, she was very affectionate! Like a drunk bloke "I love you guys, you're my best mates you are!" biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Babycat @ Oct 23 2012, 11:11 PM)

cat.gif hug2.gif wub.gif

She's fine now.

hug2.gif heart.gif wub.gif Oh thank goodness she's fine and doing well..! Could you give her another cuddle, chin/ear tickle for me please? Thank you..! wub.gif heart.gif hug2.gif

Will do! trink39.gif

QUOTE (LyndseyG @ Oct 23 2012, 11:12 PM)
QUOTE (Babycat @ Oct 23 2012, 11:11 PM)

cat.gif hug2.gif wub.gif

She's fine now.

Will do! trink39.gif

smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif

QUOTE (Cygnus @ Oct 25 2012, 02:12 PM)
http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg533/rushforum9/zcx.jpg

laugh.gif

Frankie approves of the new bed.

http://i1189.photobucket.com/albums/z437/drbirdsong/FrankieBed1.jpg

http://i1189.photobucket.com/albums/z437/drbirdsong/FrankieBed2.jpg

He also says, "Merry Christmas" to cat lovers everywhere.

• Like 1