"Alien" V. Michael Myers!

RUSHHEAD666

Forget "Freddie V. Jason" Let's Talk About "Alien V. Myers If You Dare!  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Forget "Freddie V. Jason" Let's Talk About "Alien V. Myers If You Dare!

• "The Shape" will win because you can't kill the Boogie Man!
    • "Alien" will win because the facehugger can still penetrate through the mouth part of the mask.
    • When the chestburster comes out of Michael's abdomen the perfect killing machine will be born.
    • No of the above, Rushhead has had too much to drink.

Watching "Alien V. Predator Requiem" tonight.

Not really digging this movie so I figured I would make another lame poll.

Can't wait to see "Predators" tomorrow night.

Hopefully it's better than this Rasta Alien piece of shit flick.

Signed,

Dr. Loomis tongue.gif

Alien wins, no contest here. Myers is fine at overpowering a human and taking them out but one of the Aliens? I don't think so dazed025.gif

I didn't see AVP: Requiem but I saw the first AVP and didn't like it at all. Predator overall is the superior being, so there's no question in my mind who should always win that battle. One of the Predators killed Apollo Creed and Jesse "The Body" Venture in the first movie, it doesn't get more badass than that waffen093.gif

* puff...cough *

What if...what if...Michael had the head of an Alien and could use that little extending mouth inside of his mouth to rip out the brain of Dr. Loomis?

That would be wild. You couldn't kill that. Only hope to contain it.

All that while Jamie Lee Curtis makes out with Jesse Ventura while he wears a hockey mask.

* puff *

The Alien would win, and it wouldn't even be a close fight.

The normally quiet and slow-walking Myers would take one look at the Alien, scream "Holy f*cking shit" at the top of his lungs, and book as fast as he can.

QUOTE (theredtamasrule @ Nov 14 2010, 05:53 PM)
* puff...cough *

What if...what if...Michael had the head of an Alien and could use that little extending mouth inside of his mouth to rip out the brain of Dr. Loomis?

All that while Jamie Lee Curtis makes out with Jesse Ventura while he wears a hockey mask.

* puff *

This was a fun thread to write. Your post takes the cake.

It's amazing what beer and sci fi can do to a human mind.

Good shit amigo!

Once Michael puts that knife into the Alien the acid blood will spill all over him and he will turn into a piece of boogie man burnt toast.................

Yet he will rise again.

Silly thread. Love it. trink39.gif

QUOTE (RUSHHEAD666 @ Nov 15 2010, 05:43 PM)
* puff...cough *

* puff *

Good shit amigo!

Once Michael puts that knife into the Alien the acid blood will spill all over him and he will turn into a piece of boogie man burnt toast.................

Yet he will rise again.

Maybe you should do another thread tournament style. We could get some wild and unexpected final ala Norman Bates vs. Chewbacca. What a wookie!!!!

Hell, there are all kinds of Hollywood battles you could come up with:

movie superheroes, child stars, perennial supporting cast members, actors with last names rhyming with "foreskin", etc.

trink38.gif

QUOTE (GeddyRulz @ Nov 14 2010, 07:59 PM)

The normally quiet and slow-walking Myers would take one look at the Alien, scream "Holy f*cking shit" at the top of his lungs, and book as fast as he can.

z7shysterical.gif z7shysterical.gif z7shysterical.gif My thoughts exactly! laugh.gif

QUOTE (Babycat @ Nov 15 2010, 06:26 AM)

z7shysterical.gif z7shysterical.gif z7shysterical.gif My thoughts exactly! laugh.gif

trink39.gif

In other words, he'd not only be killed quickly, he'd break character before he went.

laugh.gif

QUOTE (RUSHHEAD666 @ Nov 15 2010, 03:43 AM)
* puff...cough *

* puff *

Good shit amigo!

Yet he will rise again.

Sad thing is, that was written chemical free.

I just had a vision of Myers with the head of an Alien underneath the mask.

Even better would be if William Shatner played the role of Myers wearing that Kirk mask. Kinda like looking at the reflection of a mirror in a mirror.

While this would be anyone's reaction to seeing the Alien, I think Michael Myers reaction would be different. After all he's been quite unflappable when facing death in the past. I think upon finding it Myers would at least look at it inquisitively for a good 5- 10 seconds wondering what it was before approaching it. Then the Alien would pounce on him and proceed to destroy him.

The Alien is not known for it's intelligence so it probably wouldn't realize if it kept Michael alive they could have a Michael Myers/Alien crossbreed that would be unstoppable and ensure the survival of their species for many years to come biggrin.gif

QUOTE (J2112YYZ @ Nov 15 2010, 12:29 PM)

While this would be anyone's reaction to seeing the Alien, I think Michael Myers reaction would be different. After all he's been quite unflappable when facing death in the past. I think upon finding it Myers would at least look at it inquisitively for a good 5- 10 seconds wondering what it was before approaching it. Then the Alien would pounce on him and proceed to destroy him.

The Alien is not known for it's intelligence so it probably wouldn't realize if it kept Michael alive they could have a Michael Myers/Alien crossbreed that would be unstoppable and ensure the survival of their species for many years to come biggrin.gif

Yes, he's always been unflappable in the past - as I said, he's normally quiet and walks slow. He's pretty cold and emotionless.

But my thought was that seeing something as deadly and sick as the Alien would finally "flap" him. He'd break character, snap out of his emotionlessness, scream "Holy f*cking shit" and try to book out of there. laugh.gif

And he'd fail.

QUOTE (GeddyRulz @ Nov 15 2010, 05:00 PM)
QUOTE (J2112YYZ @ Nov 15 2010, 12:29 PM)

Yes, he's always been unflappable in the past - as I said, he's normally quiet and walks slow. He's pretty cold and emotionless.

But my thought was that seeing something as deadly and sick as the Alien would finally "flap" him. He'd break character, snap out of his emotionlessness, scream "Holy f*cking shit" and try to book out of there. laugh.gif

And he'd fail.

I completely understand where you're coming from. It would be funny to see Michael Myers "break character" and freak out at the site of the Alien. But i'd like to believe that Michael would stay the cold emotionless killer we've all come to love right up until the very end wink.gif