How much did you pay for your ticket?

osage2112

Pittsburgh pre-sale: Paid $40 ea for x2 tickets first row on the second tier, just to the side of Geddy. Quite close, no one in front of us, and a great vantage point of the show. I'll take that deal all day long ...

In 2002/3, while on vacation we got to see Rush at the large oudoor amphitheater outside of Boston. There was a radio promotion for reserved seats (not even lawn) for only $9.99 ea. What a great deal. Wait - it gets better. There were a bunch of pot and cig smokers around us which was killing my wife who has asthma. I talk to the usher, and she takes us out of our way-in-the-back seats and takes us to "handicapped section" near the front. We were the only ones in the section with endless room. That was awesoooooome.

I bought a lawn seat to the Jiffy Lube Live show in Manasas, Virginia.

I live not far from the venue so I went up to the box office; a month or so prior to the show, to buy my ticket.

It saved me $10.

I really enjoy the lawn at "The Lube".

Sounds good, looks good and it was a beautiful Summer night under the stars.

I paid a total of $37 for a single lawn seat.

Edited by entmoot

Music Today Pre-sales 28th row center for Tampa and 17th row dead center for WPB (4 and 3 tickets respectivly).

Face value.

Lets see...

$80 for 2 lawn seats on Ticketmaster. I couldn't find anyone to go with, so I sold those for $70 on craigslist. Then I got a single ticket from ebay for $118. So, I guess I ended up spending $128.

St. Louis. Row N, Alex's side. Awesome first Rush show.

$100.00 x 2.....presale...... 3rd row lower level I believe they call it ( first section behind the orchestra) at Irvine, CA

I was on Alex's side, which was a treat because having seen 20 shows I have only been on his side around 5 times.

My first show, Hemispheres, was $8.75.....last show, Time Machine, was $100.00.

The first 10 rows or so are sold to business partners of the venue only. So either you gotta have a friend employed in a company that has access to those tickets, or buy from scalpers.

For the S&A tour I got two tickets for front row, Alex's side. 175 euros each they cost me.

But when I got to the venue, walked to my seat that was right in front of the security barrier, just a few feet away from the stage, the price seemed awfully cheap.

I won S&A tickets off the radio, 2nd row.

When I got there, there was no 1st row due to the video equipment, so I was "1st" row DIRECTLY infront of Alex...and he handed my son a pick...oh so priceless!

I wanna do THAT again!

Osage

Ok, and for the kicker of them all. MN State Fair 2nd row Geddy's side pre-sale $136. Best seats ever and the guy that tagged along made a real cool comment. "These guys can still really F*ing rock"