Does Geddy Lee still think Neil is strange?

HereAgain

QUOTE (GeminiRising79 @ Sep 11 2010, 06:19 PM)
QUOTE (HereAgain @ Sep 11 2010, 05:50 PM)
After watching the excellent documentary, do you guys think that Geddy still thinks that Neil is a bit strange. I know he respects him as a fellow bandmate and musician, but something tells me that these two just don't click personality-wise. What do you guys think?

I would bet that ged feels pretty ostracized by Neil's disappearing act over the past 10+ years. Neil has no excuse for blowing off all recent Rush non-concert get togethers

Umm, no.gif

Ever see the movie, The World According to Garp? A plane crashes into a house. Robin Williams' character immediately agrees to buy the house since it is disaster proof...

In Neil's life, another plane hit the house the day after it was rebuilt. I bet he felt the same way.

That gives Neil a lifetime pass as far as I am concerned.

Any day that he sits down and plays the drums is a bonus as far as I am concerned.

QUOTE (lerxt1990 @ Sep 12 2010, 10:36 PM)
Neil is evil!

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_1ZTahG9Rvvo/SiHDEHZfEKI/AAAAAAAAAdg/7AUjLEhKonU/s320/neil_peart.jpg

I wished Neil a happy birthday on Facebook and my brother responded "Neil Peart is a w*nker". The sad part is, my bro is a fan too. eyesre4.gif

QUOTE (thing2jordan @ Sep 12 2010, 10:58 PM)
QUOTE (lerxt1990 @ Sep 12 2010, 10:36 PM)
Neil is evil!

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_1ZTahG9Rvvo/SiHDEHZfEKI/AAAAAAAAAdg/7AUjLEhKonU/s320/neil_peart.jpg

I wished Neil a happy birthday on Facebook and my brother responded "Neil Peart is a w*nker". The sad part is, my bro is a fan too. eyesre4.gif

rofl3.gif laugh.gif z7shysterical.gif

QUOTE (summer_sky @ Sep 12 2010, 09:25 PM)
unsure.gif
I'm beginning to think RUSH has some strange fans...

Indeed.

Irrationally judging, criticizing, and slandering certain band members won't really get anyone into the League Of Good Fandom....

QUOTE (danielmclark @ Sep 13 2010, 07:58 PM)
GeminiRising79 is a troll. I don't know why you guys keep feeding him. In the few short months I've been here, I've never seen him post anything that wasn't insulting to the band, Neil specifically, or the other members of this site.

Callin' it as I see it.

Just a little grumpy, if you ask me. If the mods didn't approve of him, he wouldn't be on here.

Archived