The Odds of Moving Pictures In Its Entirety

Wordy_McWordword

QUOTE (ReRushed @ Sep 7 2010, 09:29 PM)
QUOTE (ReflectedLight @ Sep 7 2010, 10:12 PM)
QUOTE (ReRushed @ Sep 7 2010, 08:33 PM)
Nil.

If they tour it's going to promote Clockwork Angels and that means lots of new songs!

that could be a good thing or bad thing. so far i'm not crazy about the first 2.

I am. They both came across very well when I saw Rush at PNC.

The second Red Rocks show had excellent, energetic performances of both, with that "we love playing this" vibe. Caravan just flat out shook the spine.

QUOTE (fonzbear2000 @ Sep 7 2010, 11:21 PM)
QUOTE (vital signz @ Sep 7 2010, 08:36 PM)
Like Entre Nous tied in to Snakes and Arrows, etc.

How was EN tied into S&A?

EN was a great song for Alex to tie in given the 12 string acoustic set up which played a part for the S & A songs, and the song itself fit lyrically well with the deep metaphors in S & A

absolutely no way they will do the whole album. I could see them POSSIBLY leaving Camera Eye in, but most likely we'll just get songs from side 1. They are going to be promoting a NEW album and it would make no sense to dedicate 1/4 of the set to a 30 year old album.

QUOTE (ericplayzbass @ Sep 8 2010, 05:05 AM)
permanent waves in it's entirety > moving pictures in it's entirety

although, people loved MP live, PeW would be so much better.

I hope you guys are right about the no Moving Pictures , but I have my doubts.

I would love to hear PeW even though I think Different Strings would drag down the show.

Naw, won't happen.

I also don't think they'll play The Camera Eye again after this tour either. Probably not Vital Signs either sad.gif

If they tour Europe it will be a Clockwork Angels tour, not a Time Machine tour. That's the only reason I think they might keep Camera Eye in the set (since that's the big thing most people are looking forward to on this tour.)

QUOTE (Del_Duio @ Sep 9 2010, 10:03 AM)
Naw, won't happen.

I also don't think they'll play The Camera Eye again after this tour either. Probably not Vital Signs either sad.gif

why do they like Witch Hunt better than Vital Signs sad.gif(( Vital Signs is such a great tune!

and I would LOVE to hear Permanant Waves in it's entirety!!! and I personally don't think Different Strings would drag down the show, I'm sure in context during the concert it would be beautiful and fit!

It won't happen during Clockwork Angels. We might see about 4 songs though! Tom Sawyer, Limelight, YYz and maybe The Camera Eye! Only because they finally played it and Rush knows what a response it received.

1022.gif

Edited by losingit2k