Pre-Rush concert dreams

ALifeson85

Anybody else here, but me, have Rush concert DREAMS, as the show you are attending gets closer and closer? I'm seeing Rush in less than 2 weeks, and a few nights during the past week, I'll have dreams about the concert, lol. It's obviously due to the excitement. Dose anyone else experience this? Edited by ALifeson85

QUOTE (RSRD @ Sep 6 2010, 02:59 PM)
As long as no morning wood is involved I wouldnt worry about it common001.gif

Wellll...maybe not because of Ged, Al, or Neil...but the actual CONCERT EXPIRIENCE...

LOL! laugh.gif

Just had one last week... my wife and I arrived at the show nice and early to check out our seats, but we'd had a long drive there, so we were tired. We fell asleep in our front row seats, waiting for the show to start and next thing we knew the ushers were waking us up after the show was over. schla03.gif

Wasted those front row seats! doh.gif

I have rush dreams a lot. a few times a week? I never forget my dreams, so I can remember a few I've had in the past few days. fun stuff.

QUOTE (ALifeson85 @ Sep 6 2010, 05:38 PM)
QUOTE (RSRD @ Sep 6 2010, 02:59 PM)
As long as no morning wood is involved I wouldnt worry about it  common001.gif

Wellll...maybe not because of Ged, Al, or Neil...but the actual CONCERT EXPIRIENCE...

LOL! laugh.gif

Well, I think if some of us gals could experience that...er, "sensation," then we would...or, have! LOL!! tongue.gif laugh.gif

QUOTE (ALifeson85 @ Sep 6 2010, 11:59 AM)
Anybody else here, but me, have Rush concert DREAMS, as the show you are attending gets closer and closer? I'm seeing Rush in less than 2 weeks, and a few nights during the past week, I'll have dreams about the concert, lol. It's obviously due to the excitement. Dose anyone else experience this?

I'm having POST-Rush concert dreams. Big time. I've had so many of these I've lost track.

Dude - I met Alex, Geddy, and Neil in a limo at 3 AM the other night. I was chatting with Alex about his appearance on Trailer Park Boys and then talked with Geddy about actually meeting him during his solo CD signing tour. I then went to tap on Neil's shoulder (I was in the back seat and they were all in the front - which was strange as well) when I came to my senses and thought - don't even think about touching Neil! That alone woke me up and I thought to myself - WOW, I almost pissed Neil off!

I've had other dreams as well - mostly concert experiences.

2.gif