NCAA Football 2010!

Rush Cocky

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Fordgalaxy @ Dec 8 2010, 12:47 PM)
QUOTE (*Limelight* @ Dec 8 2010, 09:42 AM)
Lol @ the bama fans who made thishttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkQ1f85kiME...layer_embedded#!

Sore losers.

That's funny...a team with Nick Satan as coach claiming the moral high ground.

Also, one wonders if any of the Crimson Tide fans know what the word "emulate" means...or maybe they're just implicating themselves.

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b216/spirit3trails/staggbowl_2010-box.jpg

Is it still called Deja Vu if it's happened six times in a row now??? laugh.gif

Mt.Union Purple Raiders vs Wisconsin Whitewater Warhawks

2010 ? ?

2009 28 38

2008 31 26

2007 21 31

2006 35 16

2005 35 28

Raiders trying for there 14th National title since 1993!

GO RAIDERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:

Well, the Wisconsin Badgers blew a golden opportunity to achieve national greatness.... angry.gif angry.gif angry.gif

Just as I had feared.....Brett Bialema got himself out coached. Had his power offense running wide way too often against a speed defense. Had his QB looking deep way too often...and getting sacked way too often. Going for a field goal instead of a TD to end the first half.

oops.gif new_thumbsdownsmileyanim.gif fists crying.gif confused13.gif wacko.gif 062802puke_prv.gif b_sigh.gif wtf.gif

QUOTE (Workaholic Man @ Jan 1 2011, 08:37 PM)
Well, the Wisconsin Badgers blew a golden opportunity to achieve national greatness.... angry.gif angry.gif angry.gif

Just as I had feared.....Brett Bialema got himself out coached. Had his power offense running wide way too often against a speed defense. Had his QB looking deep way too often...and getting sacked way too often. Going for a field goal instead of a TD to end the first half.

oops.gif new_thumbsdownsmileyanim.gif fists crying.gif confused13.gif wacko.gif 062802puke_prv.gif b_sigh.gif wtf.gif

Not a great day for the Big Ten to say the least.

Maybe the Badgers would have fared better if they would have played a team from Michigan (UM and State lost by a combined score of 101-21).

Even Nebraska got into the act against a mediocre Washington team.

Maybe they should change the division names to the Losers and the Lackluster Bowl Performers.

At least UM fans can be happy about the end of the Rich Rod era.

Bowl season started so promising for Big Ten with Illinois and Iowa, I expected Michigan and Michigan State to loose but not that bad!! Disappointed with the Badgers and at least Northwestern made a game out of it against Texas Tech. Penn State? confused13.gif Paterno needs to retire that program has fallen just as fast as Michigan. I hope Tressel won't play Pryor and the other four involved with "tattoo gate" there a disgrace and don't believe the sincerity of there apology. I doubt it will matter one way or the other think the Buckeyes will continue the Big Ten bowl losing trend. Razorbacks could win in a blow out,........... Just once damn it prove me wrong!!!! GO BUCKEYES!!!!!!!!!!!!! b_sigh.gif tongue.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Nice to see the SEC continue its trend of owning the "Big" Ten in bowl games, even if Florida was one of the winning teams. laugh.gif

QUOTE (softfilter @ Jan 1 2011, 09:58 PM)
Bowl season started so promising for Big Ten with Illinois and Iowa, I expected Michigan and Michigan State to loose but not that bad!! Disappointed with the Badgers and at least Northwestern made a game out of it against Texas Tech. Penn State? confused13.gif Paterno needs to retire that program has fallen just as fast as Michigan. I hope Tressel won't play Pryor and the other four involved with "tattoo gate" there a disgrace and don't believe the sincerity of there apology. I doubt it will matter one way or the other think the Buckeyes will continue the Big Ten bowl losing trend. Razorbacks could win in a blow out,........... Just once damn it prove me wrong!!!! GO BUCKEYES!!!!!!!!!!!!! b_sigh.gif tongue.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

What's the feeling of tOSU fans about the whole tat-gate issue?

I would think that most fans would, like you, be outraged about players who gave up championship rings and tokens from UM-tOSU games as unforgivable, and would expect to see Woody emerge from the grave any minute to kick their arses, and just as soon see all of them go elsewhere, but I was wondering if that was a common opinion or a contrarian one.

QUOTE (laughedatbytime @ Jan 1 2011, 10:30 PM)
QUOTE (softfilter @ Jan 1 2011, 09:58 PM)
Bowl season started so promising for Big Ten with Illinois and Iowa, I expected Michigan and Michigan State to loose but not that bad!! Disappointed with the Badgers and at least Northwestern made a game out of it against Texas Tech. Penn State? confused13.gif  Paterno needs to retire that program has fallen just as fast as Michigan.  I hope Tressel won't play  Pryor and the other four involved with "tattoo gate" there a disgrace and don't believe the sincerity of there apology. I doubt it will matter one way or the other think the Buckeyes will continue the Big Ten bowl losing trend. Razorbacks could win in a blow out,........... Just once damn it prove me wrong!!!!    GO BUCKEYES!!!!!!!!!!!!! b_sigh.gif  tongue.gif  new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

What's the feeling of tOSU fans about the whole tat-gate issue?

I would think that most fans would, like you, be outraged about players who gave up championship rings and tokens from UM-tOSU games as unforgivable, and would expect to see Woody emerge from the grave any minute to kick their arses, and just as soon see all of them go elsewhere, but I was wondering if that was a common opinion or a contrarian one.

The general consensus most people here are very bitter and feeling of betrayal, (giving away of the gold pants pendant is close to being sacrilegious) However not everyone is in agreement about the guilty to be excluded from playing in the Sugar Bowl. (yeah, I think they shouldn't be allowed) If they play, and really expect that to be so, and IF the Buckeyes somehow get a victory great fantastic. But if Tressel let's these punks know what a insult they gave not only to Ohio State University but fans of OSU from the whole state of Ohio and beyond, by there self centered actions and keeps them on the bench and we lose the game because of it. BETTER YET LESSON LEARNED!!!

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b216/spirit3trails/Brutus_Buckeye_in_a_cartoon_charact.gif

biggrin.gif applaudit.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

My Hokies sure stunk it up in the 2nd half against Stanford. It was clear to me at halftime (when VT was down by 1 but getting the ball first in the 2nd half) that it was going to be a hell of a game. Boy was I wrong.

Kudos to the Stanford D. They rocked the house. Plus I gotta give some props to #48 who played fullback and linebacker all game.

QUOTE (softfilter @ Jan 5 2011, 01:04 AM)
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b216/spirit3trails/Brutus_Buckeye_in_a_cartoon_charact.gif

I feel happy for you.

Must feel really good to finally get that can't-beat-the-SEC-in-bowl games monkey off your backs wink.gif

QUOTE (Dread Pirate Robert @ Jan 7 2011, 03:54 PM)
  biggrin.gif  applaudit.gif  new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

I feel happy for you.

Must feel really good to finally get that can't-beat-the-SEC-in-bowl games monkey off your backs wink.gif

Yep, it's about time! laugh.gif 1022.gif 653.gif

Maybe Pryor will have the score and result of the event tattooed on his body.

Any other way and he'd sell whatever trinket he got for the victory for another tat.

Found a bit of humor in the reaction of Arkansas supporters, reading AP article before the Sugar Bowl was played saying that Razorback fans want the "5" to play so it wouldn't tarnish Arkansas win... With the Buckeye victory reading ESPN message board large amount of SEC/Hog fans say they shouldn't been allowed to play and OSU cheaters! laugh.gif

Btw I STILL believe Tressel shouldn't of played them and the outcome would of been wayyy different if they didn't each one contributed to Ohio State/Big Ten finally breaking through.. Arkansas would of won by a large margin if they were benched..... Still enjoyed the outcome but most of the second half not so fun!! scared.gif smile.gif

QUOTE (laughedatbytime @ Jan 10 2011, 07:52 PM)
I wonder what the O/U is for the game tonight. If it's 80 or under I think I'd take the over.

Or maybe it will be 3-0 in OT. tongue.gif

Auburn leading at halftime 16-11.

Obviously it is a one score game at this point, and either team could win.

Still, Auburn looks like the stronger team to me, and seems to be getting stronger as the game progresses. The Ducks, not so much.

I suspect Auburn will pull away in the second half.

We shall see.

Edited by Dread Pirate Robert

QUOTE (Dread Pirate Robert @ Jan 10 2011, 10:16 PM)
Auburn leading at halftime 16-11.

Obviously it is a one score game at this point, and either team could win.

Still, Auburn looks like the stronger team to me, and seems to be getting stronger as the game progresses.  The Ducks, not so much. 

I suspect Auburn will pull away in the second half. 

We shall see.

Hey Dread! Hadn't seen ya in a while. trink39.gif

Great game so far!