tired of the documentary?

circumstantial tree

Just seeing Sebastian Bach once was too much.

I wonder what the band thought of him, especially the misquote of 'Circumstances' - I'd have probably said 'don't put that crap in'. Maybe there was a 'contractual obligation' in there or something becasue the rest of the interviews and quotes are generally ok - his bit really jars.

I have only watched it 2 times so no, not yet . Jack Black is an ass that should have been cut from the film. Friend of the band or not . Bach also , makes metal fans look foolish

I must have watched it at least ten times by now, and I get sucked into it every time... I DVR'ed it the premiere night on VH1C, and I go into it thinking that I'll watch one or two parts, next thing I know I'm watching the hunting lodge dinner as the credits roll.

To me, that's the sign of a well put together piece of film, that once you start watching it, it takes an act of will to stop.

I just got the DVD last week, and the full hunting lodge dinner is hilarious. As boring as they profess to be, they're all funny, especially together and *especially* when wine is involved.

So no, I'm not tired of it at all. It doesn't mean I'll watch it every day, but I know that if I do, I had better have some time set aside to do so.

QUOTE (circumstantial tree @ Aug 30 2010, 10:11 AM)
I think I can honestly say that I have no desire to watch the documentary for awhile. I've seen it enough now that the newness has certainly worn off.

Don't get me wrong. It's a great documentary (with the exception of those participants trying to be funny when they're not funny), but I've seen it enough and probably won't watch it again for awhile.

Well if I'd watch three time a day since its release I would be bored of it too!

Just put it down man! Find something else to do! Keep yourself busy so you don't have to mess with it! You can go blind like that!

rofl3.gif

I have the documentary.. including the bonus feature disc... which I am definitely not tired of.

Their dinner at the lodge is something that I'll likely never get tired of watching... in particular, the exchange when Neil sips on his wine, Alex makes Neil laugh, and Neil nearly chokes on his wine.... to which Ged comments...

" Don't kill Pratt. It's not good for business " !

rofl3.gif

Archived