Who is...

ericplayzbass

QUOTE (Wilderness_of_Mirrors @ Aug 21 2010, 09:56 AM)
i think this thread should be removed, they really dont deserve any more attention.

I don't think they're looking for attention. they're sick and the thread should continue to grow until every rush fan knows who they are!!

QUOTE (shaun3701 @ Oct 25 2010, 12:51 AM)
why are these two not institutionalized, if they're seriously this delusional? surely they pose a threat not only to the band but to themselves and others.

No doubt!!! I watched Zahn's latest Youtube video where he says he believes (and others believe) that he is SuperMan and is from another planet. I think we can all agree he is from another planet!!!

QUOTE (shaun3701 @ Oct 25 2010, 02:51 PM)
why are these two not institutionalized, if they're seriously this delusional? surely they pose a threat not only to the band but to themselves and others.

If no physical harm has been made on anyone including themselves and no obvious physical threat has been made, then they wouldn't be institutionalized. Having a delusion is not a crime...ask treeduck or rushgoober tongue.gif

Besides, I know some other people that have delusions: dudes that think they're god's gift to women and a few girls that believe they're the hottest thing since Christie Brinkley and yet they're not institutionalized either wink.gif

I think we can cleary say this guy is notplaying with a full deck! That the lights are on but no-one is home!

fing.gif

But you need to keep a close eye on people like this! I hate to see a repeat of John Lennon at the hands of this loon!

eh.gif

QUOTE (JohnnyBlaze @ Oct 25 2010, 07:01 AM)
QUOTE (shaun3701 @ Oct 25 2010, 02:51 PM)

If no physical harm has been made on anyone including themselves and no obvious physical threat has been made, then they wouldn't be institutionalized. Having a delusion is not a crime...ask treeduck or rushgoober tongue.gif

Besides, I know some other people that have delusions: dudes that think they're god's gift to women and a few girls that believe they're the hottest thing since Christie Brinkley and yet they're not institutionalized either wink.gif

The problem is that people with delusions like this usually end up hurting someone. I mean the guy thinks that some woman is buying stores and restaffing them with FBI agents to watch him. He gets very confrontational in the videos I watched and its only a matter of time until he does something physical to someone. When he does everyone will cry out "why wasn't this guy in a mental hospital". The delusions that are the most dangerous are the ones where paranoia is involved.

The good news for Rush, at least, is that they are all very well aware of Zahn and take him seriously. He's not likely to take one of them by surprise.

The bad news is that his fixation could shift to anyone else at any time, famous or not. Anyone could become a threat.

Mental illness is so very sad. I don't find any humour in this at all, sorry.

QUOTE (ColdFireYYZ @ Aug 22 2010, 10:25 PM)
http://www.youtube.com/xliberatorx#p/u/35/tAECKBCBJZk
I doubt he is a threat to the band. His videos are actually funny.

"When I'm thirsty I drink A&W root beer. It's the best beverage for a hot day in the mountains." trink38.gif

I think he is a real whackjob. I pray he stays the hell away from the band. Reminds me of the kind of guy that killed John Lennon. Nothing funny about this shit.

http://www.youtube.com/zahn#p/search/6/W7AaUO1NdVI