European part of the tour???

srvbelgium

Nothing planned this year I'm afraid. It's only USA, Canada and South America for 2010. They will finish the Album, likely during winter of 2011 and then start another tour in the Summer. Look for them to hit Europe at the end of that tour.

I'm planning a trip to Istambul next year...it would be absolutely AWESOME to catch them live in Europe while I'm there!!!!

Whether they make it to Europe or not, the Time Machine Tour is likely to be one of their most extensive ones of recent times. I dare say it'll be their longest since Roll the Bones, if you consider concerts of 2010 and 2011.

If I am not mistaken, the tour in the summer of 2011 will probably be called the CLOCKWORK ANGELS Tour after the release of the new album. They will do North America and parts of Canada again then they will hit Europe but alas, they will probably miss Australa altogether once again. new_thumbsdownsmileyanim.gif

QUOTE (different strings @ Aug 17 2010, 08:18 AM)
If I am not mistaken, the tour in the summer of 2011 will probably be called the CLOCKWORK ANGELS Tour after the release of the new album. They will do North America and parts of Canada again then they will hit Europe but alas, they will probably miss Australa altogether once again. new_thumbsdownsmileyanim.gif

I was under the impression it goes like this -

Release Caravan

Small US & Canada Tour 2010

Finish off Clockwork Angels

Tour UK & Europe Spring 2011

Back to US & Canada in Autumn 2011

DS, you gotta hit the UK next year!!! That would be off the wall.

QUOTE (Hatchetaxe&saw @ Aug 17 2010, 12:42 PM)

Yup...

Beers with the "Celtic" contingent is an experience not to be missed....just ensure you have a backup liver laugh.gif

Drinking with the Irish and Scots is not for the faint-hearted wink.gif

QUOTE (Fridge @ Aug 17 2010, 11:49 AM)

Yup...

Beers with the "Celtic" contingent is an experience not to be missed....just ensure you have a backup liver laugh.gif

1287.gif trink39.gif trink38.gif <- good looking Guinness there....

And a wee dram or 7 of this laughing juice -> macallan.gif

Edited by Hatchetaxe&saw

QUOTE (Hatchetaxe&saw @ Aug 17 2010, 12:06 PM)
QUOTE (Fridge @ Aug 17 2010, 11:49 AM)

Yup...

1287.gif trink39.gif trink38.gif <- good looking Guinness there....

And a wee dram or 7 of this laughing juice -> macallan.gif

+1 yes.gif

oh yes: been there, got the t-shirt blah blah trink39.gif

Spring 2011, can't come soon enough 1022.gif

Godeater 2112 has had the pleasure to consume drinkies with the 'CELTIC' contingent on more thn one occassion!

His back up liver nearly went into melt down too!! Be warned Tampa and West Palm Beach....both of us intend to bring that Scottish/Canuke hospitality to your towns very soon!

trink38.gif 1022.gif 2.gif trink38.gif 1022.gif 2.gif trink38.gif 1022.gif 2.gif trink38.gif 1022.gif 2.gif