Ozzy throws Sharon under the bus...

Sharon seems like such a bitch. Although I like her on America's Got Talent, and when she is on The howard Stern Show...but other than that so much of what she does and says seems shitty.

I always thought it was a c*nty move to remove those guys off of Blizzard and Diary, considering their contributions to the records, hope they get their $$$$ and credit.

Here's the only truth about Ozzy's solo career I'll ever need to know. Had it not been for Randy Rhoads, Ozzy Osbourne would be nothing more than "the guy who used to sing for Black Sabbath". The guy is a marginal artist at best who just happens to have been blessed with some great musicians.

QUOTE (Snyder80 @ Jul 8 2010, 07:21 AM)
Here's the only truth about Ozzy's solo career I'll ever need to know. Had it not been for Randy Rhoads, Ozzy Osbourne would be nothing more than "the guy who used to sing for Black Sabbath". The guy is a marginal artist at best who just happens to have been blessed with some great musicians.

You could say the same thing about Robert Plant and Brian Johnson and and David Lee Roth and some others too...people who aren't the world's greatest singers and otherwise aren't noted for their musical virtuosity even outside singing. This would be a long list of distinguished vocalists.

Like those guys, however, Ozzy has a sense of vocal styling that supersedes his pure talent as a vocalist...and sorry, but style counts even when you might think pure ability means more. Not always.

Ace Frehley is one of rock's most influential guitarists, where most "musicians" think of him as derivative to the hilt. True or not -- good or not -- the guy has made a name for himself and has inspired thousands to start playing guitar because he has a sense of style to his play. Can name only about 3,698 better guitarists though.

QUOTE (Presto-digitation @ Jul 8 2010, 12:48 PM)
QUOTE (Snyder80 @ Jul 8 2010, 07:21 AM)
Here's the only truth about Ozzy's solo career I'll ever need to know.  Had it not been for Randy Rhoads, Ozzy Osbourne would be nothing more than "the guy who used to sing for Black Sabbath".  The guy is a marginal artist at best who just happens to have been blessed with some great musicians.

You could say the same thing about Robert Plant and Brian Johnson and and David Lee Roth and some others too...people who aren't the world's greatest singers and otherwise aren't noted for their musical virtuosity even outside singing. This would be a long list of distinguished vocalists.

Like those guys, however, Ozzy has a sense of vocal styling that supersedes his pure talent as a vocalist...and sorry, but style counts even when you might think pure ability means more. Not always.

Ace Frehley is one of rock's most influential guitarists, where most "musicians" think of him as derivative to the hilt. True or not -- good or not -- the guy has made a name for himself and has inspired thousands to start playing guitar because he has a sense of style to his play. Can name only about 3,698 better guitarists though.

goodpost.gif

Thanks for saving me the time PD. trink39.gif

QUOTE (Mr. Krinkle @ Jul 8 2010, 12:43 PM)
All I know is Trujillo's playing SUCKS compared to Daisley's on those tracks.

Bob is one of my favorite bassists. He really tears it up on those 2 albums. He also wrote just about all the lyrics for both of those albums too.

you get the good and the bad with her.

without her I am convinced that Ozzy's solo career would have either never happened or been quite different - he tends to be very self-destructive and needs someone who doesn't take any shit just to keep him from killing himself. and then, of course, she can be a complete bitch.

QUOTE (Ancient Ways @ Jul 8 2010, 05:05 PM)
without her I am convinced that Ozzy's solo career would have either never happened or been quite different

I also think the same thing would have happened if he'd never met Randy Rhoads. Imagine what Blizzard of Oz would have sounded like with Mick Mars for instance? I suppose he might have teamed up with Michael schenker though, he was free at the time but I don't think it would have been quite the same...

QUOTE (Snyder80 @ Jul 8 2010, 05:21 AM)

Ozzy's new album Scream is surprisingly good.

QUOTE (treeduck @ Jul 8 2010, 05:11 PM)
without her I am convinced that Ozzy's solo career would have either never happened or been quite different

I also think the same thing would have happened if he'd never met Randy Rhoads. Imagine what Blizzard of Oz would have sounded like with Mick Mars for instance? I suppose he might have teamed up with Michael schenker though, he was free at the time but I don't think it would have been quite the same...

Sharon AND Randy pulled Ozzy out of the black hole that he was in after he got fired from Sabbath.

On a side note, Gary Moore was asked to try out for Ozzy's new band too, that could have been interesting.

QUOTE (Xanadude69 @ Jul 8 2010, 10:33 PM)

Sharon AND Randy pulled Ozzy out of the black hole that he was in after he got fired from Sabbath.

On a side note, Gary Moore was asked to try out for Ozzy's new band too, that could have been interesting.

Gary said no and he said no again after Randy died. Ozzy responded by saying that Gary had a face like a welder's bench!

laugh.gif

QUOTE (treeduck @ Jul 8 2010, 10:55 PM)

Gary said no and he said no again after Randy died. Ozzy responded by saying that Gary had a face like a welder's bench!

laugh.gif

Like Ozzy is any prize. wink.gif

QUOTE (MULTIPLIED REACTION @ Jul 8 2010, 11:06 PM)

laugh.gif

Gary told him to put his funny vampire teeth back in and his mum's dress back on and go and piss on the Alamo again, or if he couldn't get in there, up a rope!

laugh.gif

QUOTE (treeduck @ Jul 8 2010, 11:12 PM)
QUOTE (MULTIPLIED REACTION @ Jul 8 2010, 11:06 PM)

laugh.gif

Gary told him to put his funny vampire teeth back in and his mum's dress back on and go and piss on the Alamo again, or if he couldn't get in there, up a rope!

laugh.gif

And that was the end of the argument...

http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/4008/ozzyvu9.jpg

trink38.gif

What i find very sad is that Ozzy is just a shell . How the hell do you Not know your wife is doing this . Sad and she should die

Sharon is just Gene Simmons with a vagina and no musical talent.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

QUOTE (tick @ Jul 9 2010, 08:46 AM)

They should meet up and Gene can put his tongue to work...on himself...

unsure.gif ohmy.gif

On a side note, Gary Moore was asked to try out for Ozzy's new band too, that could have been interesting. [/quote]

laugh.gif

Gary said no because he didn't want to deal with a band mate who was an addict again. He went through too much of that with Phil Lynott.

QUOTE (treeduck @ Jul 9 2010, 03:31 PM)
QUOTE (tick @ Jul 9 2010, 08:46 AM)

They should meet up and Gene can put his tongue to work...on himself...

unsure.gif ohmy.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGyArOI_wMo&hl=en_US&fs=1

QUOTE (Presto-digitation @ Jul 10 2010, 04:36 PM)
The difference is Gene isn't stupid and I'm pretty sure I can't say that about Sharon Osbourne. I get the comparison but I also can't help but feel a bit sorry for Gene in that scenario. laugh.gif

Sharon isn't stupid either......you don't make tons of money being stupid....

Ozzy made that money. His touring...his efforts (along with his band)...his sweat.

Sharon -- for all the brilliance you bestow upon her -- has burned a lot of bridges. Ozzy put HER in the position to have a TV show, etc. Without Ozzy we don't know who the hell she even is.

Regardless though she's a c@nt just the same.

Archived