the Fall TV season

Looks like it is going to suck royally. I see nothing original in the new shows' promotions. And a new Hawaii Five-0? Stupid idea. Hope that doesn't last.

I can only hope the established shows will be good to make up for the dogs that will last a few weeks.

So far, I'm liking Persons Unknown. The Closer starts again next week, along with Psych and the new offering, Rizzoli & Isles.

television sitcoms and dramas have pretty much run their course on TV. There's not much that can be brought to the table that hasn't been done already a thousand times.

Rizzoli and Isles looks a revamped version of Cagney and Lacey.

I can't wait to see the new season of It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia! If nothing else, that should keep me happy during the fall tv season.

QUOTE (VampireBiscuits @ Jul 15 2010, 02:14 PM)
I can't wait to see the new season of It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia! If nothing else, that should keep me happy during the fall tv season.

Funniest show on TV, hands down. I'm also looking forward to the new seasons of Mad Men and Community.

As far as new shows, the only one that looks promising to me is Boardwalk Empire, on HBO. Scorsese directed the pilot and it apparently going to stay involved creatively.