So who actually likes the song.....*spoiler*

Do you like Stick it out?  

148 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like Stick it out?

• Yes
    • No
    • Its Alright
    • EUUURRRRGGHH!!!

I should have put 'Love it' on the poll. I really don't think that would have been high looking at your comments.

It seems most people like it or think its alright but no one is mad about it which is really the sort of songs they should be picking

but no more moaning from me IT'S RUSH THE BEST BAND EVER!!!! biggrin.gif

Now come to England! 2.gif

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not a top 10 or anything, but it rocks and sounds great loud. It sounds like Rush.

new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

QUOTE (Cygnus-1001001 @ Jun 30 2010, 12:35 PM)
I think its one of the worst Rush songs! Really no redeeming qualities and it looks like you all agree! What a weird choice!

Happy with Time Stand Still, Presto and Marathon though smile.gif

So any one like this song??

I agree, it's a low point.

Interesting results. The Vast majority either like it or thinks it is alright. According to the whiners around here, it is such a "lame" pick, you would think that the results would be opposite.

Just another indication that the moron debbie downers, who are so vocal on the forums, are in the very tiny minority.

I'm okay with it. It is one of those that gains a lot with a live performance - MUCH better than the studio version. Animate's been done, and it loses a lot when they slow it down like they have in the past.

Would KILL for Cut To The Chase. Truly I am mystified as to why this one has never been done live.

Edited by Mara

QUOTE (pedro2112 @ Jul 1 2010, 10:35 PM)
Interesting results. The Vast majority either like it or thinks it is alright. According to the whiners around here, it is such a "lame" pick, you would think that the results would be opposite.

Just another indication that the moron debbie downers, who are so vocal on the forums, are in the very tiny minority.

goodpost.gif