The Camera Eye - abridged

losingit2k

QUOTE (cygnus_thegodofbalance @ Jun 12 2010, 04:15 AM)
QUOTE (mazyyz @ Jun 11 2010, 08:43 PM)
Will they play the abridged version or CE in its entirety?

Abridged.

If they abridge it I will call BOOOOOOOOOOOO to them. I payed to watch and hear MP "in it's entirety". If they abridge everything, they can......................... well, plat ALL of their songs rofl3.gif rofl3.gif

Would sound kind of like a Stormtroopers of Death show I guess

I don't know why they'd play an abridged version, it is MP in its entirety, as a previous poster stated.

Anyway, I was unsure if they'd ever played this song live before! I'm not going to spoil it for myself though, I've been so excited for this song alone, best to experience it at the shows I'm going to first!

QUOTE (LERXST69 @ Jun 13 2010, 03:21 PM)
QUOTE (cygnus_thegodofbalance @ Jun 12 2010, 04:15 AM)
QUOTE (mazyyz @ Jun 11 2010, 08:43 PM)
Will they play the abridged version or CE in its entirety?

Abridged.

If they abridge it I will call BOOOOOOOOOOOO to them. I payed to watch and hear MP "in it's entirety". If they abridge everything, they can......................... well, plat ALL of their songs rofl3.gif rofl3.gif

Would sound kind of like a Stormtroopers of Death show I guess

Al said it would be cut a little but he said it won't be noticeable. i don't think they'll be cutting out an entire verse.

Well, they don't really like the song in the first place, right? I can see why they'd abridge it. Still, LOL at thinking we won't notice what's missing. We WILL. laugh.gif Still, it's SOME version of the song, that's all that matters.

I have a nice boot of TCE in it's entirety from Germany. Hmmmm I think I'll pull it out on my travels tomorrow.

QUOTE (Synth Sense @ Jun 13 2010, 11:01 PM)
Well, they don't really like the song in the first place, right? I can see why they'd abridge it. Still, LOL at thinking we won't notice what's missing. We WILL. laugh.gif Still, it's SOME version of the song, that's all that matters.

I agree that it's still "some version of the song". Bands change arrangements all the time.