Can we say sarcasm???

CeeJ

QUOTE (Mara @ Jun 2 2010, 05:32 PM)
QUOTE (-D-RocK- @ Jun 2 2010, 05:06 PM)
QUOTE (Fridge @ Jun 2 2010, 03:03 PM)

The one I don't have any respect for is the husband...

No kidding....what a pussy.

Believe me, when I say he's a doormat, I mean the dude is so covered in footprints and scuff marks you almost can't recognize him on sight. This is his second marriage, and he let Wife #1 walk all over him too.

And absolutely, my husband knows if he tried to pull that shit on me it would be grounds for the D-word. You do not get between me & Rush.

More importantly you just don't f**k with a hindu goddess of death. Bad policy.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (theredtamasrule @ Jun 2 2010, 06:34 PM)

Believe me, when I say he's a doormat, I mean the dude is so covered in footprints and scuff marks you almost can't recognize him on sight. This is his second marriage, and he let Wife #1 walk all over him too.

And absolutely, my husband knows if he tried to pull that shit on me it would be grounds for the D-word. You do not get between me & Rush.

I would bitch slap him with all 8 of my arms so fast he'd not know what hit him!

QUOTE (Mara @ Jun 2 2010, 05:35 PM)
QUOTE (theredtamasrule @ Jun 2 2010, 06:34 PM)

I would bitch slap him with all 8 of my arms so fast he'd not know what hit him!

Word up sistah!

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Jun 2 2010, 04:56 PM)
I'm digging both songs. I could give a rat's ass about what 2.gif believe or don't believe. When I read, or listen to music, none of that shit matters. My own personal beliefs take a back seat. Otherwise, i'm not going to enjoy anything.

I don't want Neil to be "light-hearted". If I want that, I'll listen to POP music. I'm quite happy with his lyrics for the most part. These two songs have made me forgive 2.gif for the hiccup in their career that was known as Snakes and Arrows. biggrin.gif

I love how my wife starts a deep, button pushing thread when she's all cool10.gif

z7shysterical.gif

Love ya' CeeJ. wub.gif

goodpost.gif

One of the reasons I love Rush is that they are still artists, and are still trying to express something they strongly believe in. I would not want them to dumb down or change their message to accommodate the fans, if it's something they truly want to express.

And as someone pointed out in another thread, the lyrics appear to be credited to all three this time ("Music and lyrics by Lee/Lifeson/Peart") so they must all be on board for this story they want to tell (Clockwork Angels). (Though I'm sure the lyrics were primarily written by Neil.)

http://www.cygnus-x1.net/links/rush/single-caravan-bu2b.php

popcorn.gif Thanks everyone for an enlightening read! This Pagan is going to bed without voicing her opinions laugh.gif Looking forward to seeing where this thread goes while I sleep schla03.gif

Archived