10,000.00 dollar Rush tickets

GotRush

Checking around for Rush tickets on E-bay

Found most of the good ones are in broker/scalpers control

CHECK THESE OUT . . . . .And they aren't even Front Row ! !

http://cgi.ebay.com/4-Tickets-Rush-8-14-10...=item5d26acc694

I need 4 tickets, preferably together.

I will keep looking & tring.

In-credible

WTH is going on? Some ticket prices are insane. I'm not even going to see Rush this time around only because of the ticket prices. Four figures for the first five rows in Seattle (for one ticket) and damn near close to that for the next five rows. Crazy. wacko.gif

I said this in some other thread but I find it weird that I could pay for a plane ticket to see Rush front row in other cities over seeing them near me. I would love to hear what they have to say about these ticket prices. Do they care or not that these prices keep some fans away?

I really am dying to know what drugs that eBay seller is taking. Not sure I'd want any, though, if whatever it is makes you THAT delusional.

ETA, those aren't even front row!!! wtf.gif

Edited by Mara

QUOTE (Janie @ May 7 2010, 07:45 PM)
In-credible

WTH is going on? Some ticket prices are insane. I'm not even going to see Rush this time around only because of the ticket prices.

You mean you aren't even going to see them because the lawn ticket prices are high also? Damn, how much are they going for, $300 a piece? laugh.gif C'mon now.

would love to hear what they have to say about these ticket prices. Do they care or not that these prices keep some fans away?

Un-be-f'n-leivable.

I can only figure maybe they are hoping some high rollin' m-f'er is gonna scoop 'em up.

I agree in wondering what 2.gif thinks about this crap. They have always seemed like a "fans first" band but this... wtf.gif

I hope this means there are a lot of empty seats in the very front that real fans can move up to during the shows.

I wouldn't even pay that much if they could figure out how to reunite Zeppelin with Bonham....Even if I was WarrenBuffett-rich I would not spend that much on tickets on principle.

QUOTE (SiriusRushFan @ May 7 2010, 08:58 PM)
In-credible

WTH is going on? Some ticket prices are insane. I'm not even going to see Rush this time around only because of the ticket prices.

You mean you aren't even going to see them because the lawn ticket prices are high also? Damn, how much are they going for, $300 a piece? laugh.gif C'mon now.

I don't do lawn seats. I need to be up close where the action is and prefer to be within the first five rows. That is super mega ideal. Besides, even the lawn seats for the Seattle show are expensive. Average is about $80 I think. For lawn. There are some shows where that kind of cash will get you in the front row. wacko.gif

So What do you say? SELL IT!!!... Sold sold sold to the highest bidder, sold sold sold to the one in gold and glitter... Going going going GONE!!!.

rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif

QUOTE (Janie @ May 8 2010, 09:50 AM)
In-credible

I don't do lawn seats. I need to be up close where the action is and prefer to be within the first five rows. That is super mega ideal. Besides, even the lawn seats for the Seattle show are expensive. Average is about $80 I think. For lawn. There are some shows where that kind of cash will get you in the front row. wacko.gif

I agree that in some venues, lawn doesn't make sense for someone who is there to experience the band and the music. Some venues have truly crappy lawn seating that even binoculars won't mitigate.

The lawn also attracts a lot of the element for whom the music is secondary to getting completely hammered, acting like an ass, and ruining the show for people around them. They don't really care who's onstage - it's just an excuse to be a tool in public.

Yep, ridiculous prices this time around...

Last tour, I paid only $220 each for true 3rd row center tickets...

I won't be going to see them this time - due to the high broker prices (I guess playing MP in it's entirety is bringing a bunch of old farts, of which I am one, wink.gif out of the woodwork!) and due to the fact that Anthem Entertainment chose not to schedule a date near me... I am just not willing to spend the money it would take to travel and see them this time.

It will be the first tour I have missed since 1985

Edited by rushbass

QUOTE (Mara @ May 8 2010, 08:56 AM)
In-credible

I agree that in some venues, lawn doesn't make sense for someone who is there to experience the band and the music. Some venues have truly crappy lawn seating that even binoculars won't mitigate.

The lawn also attracts a lot of the element for whom the music is secondary to getting completely hammered, acting like an ass, and ruining the show for people around them. They don't really care who's onstage - it's just an excuse to be a tool in public.

If I see them once a tour, I have to be in the front 3 rows, just the way I am. If I see them more than once I usually am ok within the first 15-25 rows. Anything 3 times and over I just may sit towards the back or on the lawn and chill. Never been to a Rush show yet and sat on the lawn and noticed any ass clown activity going on close to me. The DC shows have a really nice lawn and 2 big screens, one on each side of the stage so even the lawn seats there are decent.

QUOTE (SiriusRushFan @ May 8 2010, 08:53 PM)
QUOTE (Mara @ May 8 2010, 08:56 AM)
In-credible

If I see them once a tour, I have to be in the front 3 rows, just the way I am. If I see them more than once I usually am ok within the first 15-25 rows. Anything 3 times and over I just may sit towards the back or on the lawn and chill. Never been to a Rush show yet and sat on the lawn and noticed any ass clown activity going on close to me. The DC shows have a really nice lawn and 2 big screens, one on each side of the stage so even the lawn seats there are decent.

I've never had a bad experience on the lawn, and I've had some very good experiences with lawn seats. Must just depend on the venue. confused13.gif