So when they do Camera Eye...

shaun3701

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Apr 29 2010, 02:27 AM)
No, he's going to sing, "From a leaden skyyyrockets in flight....afternoon delight!" yes.gif

laugh.gif

I'm just waiting for the uproar from fans who have been waiting forever to see 'The Camera Eye' played live, only to watch them break into a completely different song half-way through!

ph34r.gif

QUOTE (EmotionDetector @ Apr 29 2010, 09:31 AM)
No, he's going to sing, "From a leaden skyyyrockets in flight....afternoon delight!"  yes.gif

laugh.gif

I'm just waiting for the uproar from fans who have been waiting forever to see 'The Camera Eye' played live, only to watch them break into a completely different song half-way through!

ph34r.gif

moon.gif

QUOTE (metaldad @ Apr 29 2010, 10:34 AM)
No, he's going to sing, "From a leaden skyyyrockets in flight....afternoon delight!"  yes.gif

laugh.gif

ph34r.gif

moon.gif

smash.gif

QUOTE (EmotionDetector @ Apr 29 2010, 09:49 AM)

laugh.gif

ph34r.gif

moon.gif

smash.gif

tongue.gif

QUOTE (metaldad @ Apr 29 2010, 02:14 PM)

laugh.gif

ph34r.gif

moon.gif

smash.gif

tongue.gif

if they only went half way through....id be kinda mad

No, he's going to sing, "From a leaden skyyyrockets in flight....afternoon delight!" yes.gif

z7shysterical.gif z7shysterical.gif z7shysterical.gif

QUOTE (EmotionDetector @ Apr 29 2010, 10:31 AM)

laugh.gif

ph34r.gif

Okay what IM waiting for is how pissed off I'd be during Jacob's Ladder if they ended the song right before the awesome synthesizer part in the middle. scared.gif God I hope they don't do that. Jacob's Ladder should NOT be 3 minutes long no.gif

QUOTE (2112RUSH2112 @ Apr 29 2010, 03:22 PM)
QUOTE (metaldad @ Apr 29 2010, 02:14 PM)

laugh.gif

ph34r.gif

moon.gif

smash.gif

tongue.gif

if they only went half way through....id be kinda mad

Yeah, I know. I want to see the whole thing too.

I was just saying that sarcastically to make fun of how many threads of bitching we have going on in the TRF! wink.gif

Thinkin bout yous working up my appetite...thanks, it took the better part of the 70s to get that song out of my head. If you are not careful, I shall post some Barely Manenough lyrics...

I say, Camera Eye into Superconductor.

"From a leaden sky-ahhh"

*Cowbell

"Packaged like a rebel or a hero" common001.gif common001.gif common001.gif

I can't wait to finally hear the Camera Eye live and in person!!! I have a couple cd's with live versions, don't really see it as a boring song for this set list. Seems like all the shows I have been to someone mentions the song and that they hoped it was played. Seems like a lot of core fans have been waiting as long as I have to have it whipped back out.

QUOTE (Some Half-Forgotten Stranger @ Apr 29 2010, 04:56 PM)
When they play Camera Eye (a song I love) I think we are going to see how boring the song is performed live...the reason they haven't played it in ages.

Boring? Nah...especially when we know what's next...the bells...the build up...Witch Hunt! Oh man...gettin' goosebumps just thinking about it! common001.gif

QUOTE (Some Half-Forgotten Stranger @ Apr 29 2010, 04:56 PM)
When they play Camera Eye (a song I love) I think we are going to see how boring the song is performed live...the reason they haven't played it in ages.

I've thought about that myself. Although I hope they can make good use of visuals. Wonder if they'll have actual images of New York and London?