Toronto Update Thread

Alex

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Apr 20 2010, 09:56 AM)
K got floor tix 19th row on alex's side....got them thru musiccity

I can't wait. This will be my first Rush show!!!! I'm super stoked!

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Modest Man From Mandrake @ Apr 20 2010, 01:50 PM)

You're in for a treat triple M yes.gif

We'll all hook up for pints pre show trink39.gif

The good thing about living in the u.k,is that we are five hours ahead,so i did not have to get up early ,in fact it was just after i had finished my 3'clock cup of tea that i hit the button and bingo 2 tix in 109.Look forward to coming over in july and having a few beers with you locals .had a great time in 07 at the holywood bowl,

cheers for now.

Alright, I think I did Okay. Section 120 row 17. about $155 per ticket, and thats my money. I had a hold of row 14 floor for $350 but my Dad advised me against it. So I think I got some good seats for a better price. And they are touring next year, so I probably will do multiple shows when they have more Canadian dates. I see nothing wrong with not being on the floor so, like I said, I think I did alright.

My Dad said he wouldn't pay $350 for a ticket even if God himself was performing miracles on stage LOL.

QUOTE (Alex @ Apr 20 2010, 02:42 PM)
Alright, I think I did Okay. Section 120 row 17. about $155 per ticket, and thats my money. I had a hold of row 14 floor for $350 but my Dad advised me against it. So I think I got some good seats for a better price. And they are touring next year, so I probably will do multiple shows when they have more Canadian dates. I see nothing wrong with not being on the floor so, like I said, I think I did alright.

My Dad said he wouldn't pay $350 for a ticket even if God himself was performing miracles on stage LOL.

You did great Alex yes.gif First level center stage.....other than being first 25 rows on the floor these are the next best bet imo. new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

QUOTE (Modest Man From Mandrake @ Apr 20 2010, 02:50 PM)

I kept telling ya man...next time the boys hit the road you are going...and you are! 1022.gif trink39.gif

QUOTE (Alex @ Apr 20 2010, 03:42 PM)

The ticket doesn't actually cost 350 bucks....it's all the swag you get with it that jacks the price....documentary, another DVD, the CD single, tour shirt, limited edition poster, etc...

I'm guessing you got your tickets through a presale of some kind??

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Apr 20 2010, 05:12 PM)
QUOTE (EmotionDetector @ Apr 20 2010, 03:24 PM)

Nice! Which venue? ACC or Amptheatre?

ACC

Cool...that's exactly where I sat back in 2007. It was Row 19 on Al's side at the ACC.

Should be excellent! trink39.gif

QUOTE (EmotionDetector @ Apr 20 2010, 06:42 PM)
QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Apr 20 2010, 05:12 PM)
QUOTE (EmotionDetector @ Apr 20 2010, 03:24 PM)

Nice! Which venue? ACC or Amptheatre?

ACC

Cool...that's exactly where I sat back in 2007. It was Row 19 on Al's side at the ACC.

Should be excellent! trink39.gif

Nice! trink39.gif

QUOTE (spirit of radio @ Apr 20 2010, 03:05 PM)
QUOTE (Alex @ Apr 20 2010, 02:42 PM)

You did great Alex yes.gif First level center stage.....other than being first 25 rows on the floor these are the next best bet imo. new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

At what point on the floor can you not see very well? Row 25ish?

For LFLR section - Does Seat #1 start on the left side as you face the stage or on the right side (next to the CFLR)? And how many seats per row? Any ideas?

Thanks!

QUOTE (xredsectorx @ Apr 20 2010, 05:35 PM)

Yes, but I did not get the $350 ones.

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Apr 20 2010, 05:13 PM)
QUOTE (Modest Man From Mandrake @ Apr 20 2010, 02:50 PM)

I kept telling ya man...next time the boys hit the road you are going...and you are! 1022.gif trink39.gif

I am and I can't wait, It will be completely awesome!

QUOTE (Alex @ Apr 20 2010, 09:23 PM)
At what point on the floor can you not see very well? Row 25ish?

That depends how tall you are. There are usually between 40 to 45 rows on the floor at ACC. 25th row is probably a few rows ahead of the sound board in the picture below.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v335/bastillenight/ACC2.jpg

QUOTE (Tripdad @ Apr 20 2010, 09:40 PM)
For LFLR section - Does Seat #1 start on the left side as you face the stage or on the right side (next to the CFLR)? And how many seats per row? Any ideas?
Thanks! 

I'm pretty sure that Seat #1 is on the far outside left (Alex side), and the seat numbers increase all the way across to the far right hand side (Geddy side). I know that someone got seat numbers 39 and 40 in the Right Floor section, so I'm guessing they are probably very close to the far right side. There are usually around 14 seats across each of the Left, Centre, and Right sections of the floor.

I ended up scoring L Floor, Row 5, Seat 14 in the Music Today presale (should be right near the aisle between the left and centre sections, right in front of Alex's mic), so I am frickin' stoked for this one!!

trink39.gif

Edited for clarification.

Edited by Bastille Night

QUOTE (Bastille Night @ Apr 21 2010, 05:27 AM)
I ended up scoring L Floor, Row 5, Seat 14 in the Music Today presale (should be right near the aisle between the left and centre sections, right in front of Alex's mic), so I am frickin' stoked for this one!!

Nice score Dude!! 1022.gif 1022.gif

QUOTE (Alex @ Apr 20 2010, 09:40 PM)
QUOTE (xredsectorx @ Apr 20 2010, 05:35 PM)

Yes, but I did not get the $350 ones.

I didn't think you did. I considered getting myself one for about oh... 3 seconds laugh.gif

Edited by xredsectorx