Caption a Random Image III

Ghost of a Rider

QUOTE (theredtamasrule @ Nov 9 2010, 08:46 PM)
After her 4th glass of Sutter, Princess Buttercup opens up about The Grouch's "Oscar"...

The princess with the fingers about 2 inches apart gives you the win, because it was something I didn't even notice.

The site I got the image from captioned this one as "brought to you by the letters W, T and F" lol!

QUOTE (Lost In Xanadu @ Nov 13 2010, 08:41 PM)
QUOTE (WIDE-ANGLE WATCHER @ Nov 13 2010, 07:14 PM)
Yes....that is a splinter.

No....that is not sap.

Not Too many entries smile.gif

You're up!

Yeah, I got nailed with a series of facebook virus/trojan horse/DROPPER? never heard of a dropper before but it whacked my boot sector and that was all she wrote. I was down for four days before I could safely get back online.

I am virus free now!

I am simply exhausted from riding this all day yesterday. The first thing I'm going to do when I wake up is ride it again. I'm going to climb on top and ride it hard all day again.

Hey girl, when you wake up... you fix me some breakfast.

QUOTE (WIDE-ANGLE WATCHER @ Nov 14 2010, 01:33 PM)
http://images.triplem.com.au/2009/08/12/243949/funny-gallery-pe-19-600x400.jpg

Huffy: Bottom line is... we're around each other an'... this thing, it grabs hold of us again... at the wrong place... at the wrong time... and we're dead.

Boy: You have no idea how bad it gets! I'm not you... I can't make it on a coupla high-altitude rides once or twice a year...I wish I knew how to quit you.