Caption a Random Image III

Ghost of a Rider

Shaq: "Know any good jokes?"

Panda: "Oh yeah, you'll love this one. This guy's having a drink in a bar when a panda comes in, pulls a stalk of bamboo from his pocket, munches it, pulls out a gun and starts firing all over the place and then walks out. The guy turns to the bartender and says 'What the hell was that about!?' The bartender hands him an encyclopedia open to the panda entry and it says 'The Panda is indigenous to China and eats, shoots and leaves.' Yuk yuk yuk!"

QUOTE (Ghost of a Rider @ Dec 31 2011, 04:36 PM)
Shaq: "Know any good jokes?"

Panda: "Oh yeah, you'll love this one. This guy's having a drink in a bar when a panda comes in, pulls a stalk of bamboo from his pocket, munches it, pulls out a gun and starts firing all over the place and then walks out. The guy turns to the bartender and says 'What the hell was that about!?' The bartender hands him an encyclopedia open to the panda entry and it says 'The Panda is indigenous to China and eats, shoots and leaves.' Yuk yuk yuk!"

Yukyuk N Hao!!

z7shysterical.gif z7shysterical.gif

QUOTE (USB Connector @ Dec 31 2011, 09:18 AM)
Shaq had some crazy sex 9 months ago because his latest child is black, white and Asian.

rofl3.gif

You got it USB biggrin.gif

QUOTE (HowItIs @ Jan 1 2012, 03:11 AM)
QUOTE (USB Connector @ Dec 31 2011, 09:18 AM)
Shaq had some crazy sex 9 months ago because his latest child is black, white and Asian.

rofl3.gif

You got it USB biggrin.gif

Thanks HowItIs!

Happy new year old chaps!

http://1funny.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/smart-dog.jpg

He sleeps 28 hours a day. People come to him. He's sniffed the most exquisite body odors known to caninekind. He trained Pavlov to turn the light on. He is? The most interesting Dog in the world. "I don't always want to sniff asses, but when I want to sniff yours? I'll call you. Stay smelly my friend"