Caption a Random Image III

Ghost of a Rider

QUOTE (Geds @ Sep 22 2010, 03:32 PM)
Hey, geds!

Longtime no see!

You're still an asshole, I see.

ohmy.gif DUDE!!!

"I already told you fake Hulk, were going to meet fake Spiderman for lunch to talk about a new reality show. Now shut the f**k up."

OK bruce so I pissed you off and for once it didn't work down THERE, it happens to the best of us! See? in this article of Men's Health it can happen to ANYone...anytime anywhere! We stilll have each other, right?

"I'm sorry...I'm letting you go...When you said that you were a 'Lou Ferrigno-type', I assumed that the comparison stretched further than you merely being dark, deaf and unemployed...Damn, and you're not even reading my lips...Now I'll have to repeat myself and I hate that."

Edited by thelocator

QUOTE (Geds @ Sep 23 2010, 05:54 PM)
QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Sep 22 2010, 02:40 PM)
Hey, geds!

Longtime no see!

WHOA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1022.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

unsure.gif

What?

It's nice to see you around here, that's all. It's been a while, and I was expressing my surprise!

Gonna sit this one out. I know that someone will come up with something epic! Me, well, shucks...I'm just hopping on a plane tomorrow to see Rush in Dallas. I will check and see who wins on Monday! cool.gif cool.gif

QUOTE (Rushchick10 @ Sep 23 2010, 11:34 PM)
Gonna sit this one out. I know that someone will come up with something epic! Me, well, shucks...I'm just hopping on a plane tomorrow to see Rush in Dallas. I will check and see who wins on Monday! cool.gif cool.gif

OK rub our noses in it why don't ya. Snotman over here to my left, you piss him off he destroys shit, Me? F*CK I gotta save the world every other shittin day. Yeah whatever go to your F*ckin 2.gif concert, and when you're there? Tell Geddy he can kiss my Kryptonian ass ok? I sent him a god damn picture THREE YEARS AGO think he'd autograph it for me? After I saved the blow jays in '93 from the f*ckin YANKEES....aww whatever.

QUOTE (BeOhBe Bob @ Sep 24 2010, 01:02 AM)
QUOTE (Rushchick10 @ Sep 23 2010, 11:34 PM)
Gonna sit this one out.  I know that someone will come up with something epic!  Me, well, shucks...I'm just hopping on a plane tomorrow to see Rush in Dallas.  I will check and see who wins on Monday!  cool.gif  cool.gif

OK rub our noses in it why don't ya. Snotman over here to my left, you piss him off he destroys shit, Me? F*CK I gotta save the world every other shittin day. Yeah whatever go to your F*ckin 2.gif concert, and when you're there? Tell Geddy he can kiss my Kryptonian ass ok? I sent him a god damn picture THREE YEARS AGO think he'd autograph it for me? After I saved the blow jays in '93 from the f*ckin YANKEES....aww whatever.

unsure.gif

laugh.gif 2.gif

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Sep 23 2010, 09:17 PM)
Hey, geds!

Longtime no see!

WHOA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

unsure.gif

What?

It's nice to see you around here, that's all. It's been a while, and I was expressing my surprise!

Yeah, I BET you were surprised!

laugh.gif

I still read here from time to time, and over the past 2 years, i've had a couple of times I wanted to post.

This time I thought I could win... angry.gif

But I still suck at caption a random image, apparently.

I wonderd how long it would take any of the old farts to notice me. But you picked up on it the first day.

Leave it to old #37... laugh.gif

"So whatcha gonna do at the office today?"

"Oh, outrun a bullet, leap a tall building, wrestle with a train. Ya know, the usual. You?"

"Oh I thought I'd do the usual too and rip a few shirts and destroy a couple of pairs of shoes."

QUOTE (Geds @ Sep 24 2010, 12:06 PM)
QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Sep 23 2010, 09:17 PM)
Hey, geds!

Longtime no see!

WHOA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

unsure.gif

What?

Yeah, I BET you were surprised!

laugh.gif

I still read here from time to time, and over the past 2 years, i've had a couple of times I wanted to post.

This time I thought I could win... angry.gif

But I still suck at caption a random image, apparently.

I wonderd how long it would take any of the old farts to notice me. But you picked up on it the first day.

Leave it to old #37... laugh.gif

73!!!!!!!!!!!!!! rage.gif

biggrin.gif