The way men see a bra...

Tick

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (daveyt @ Feb 17 2010, 03:58 PM)
serio...i just leave em on

I just tell her to take it off, I don't have all night.

QUOTE (tick @ Feb 17 2010, 02:55 PM)
http://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/frustration.png

yea thats rocket science! popcorn.gif

QUOTE (Lady April @ Feb 17 2010, 05:00 PM)
QUOTE (tick @ Feb 17 2010, 02:55 PM)
http://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/frustration.png

yea thats rocket science! popcorn.gif

Indeed

QUOTE (ADesignForRush @ Feb 17 2010, 05:01 PM)
Um...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9k_gF9oMnY

lol

... and that leads to... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvLqBuaot5o

tongue.gif

unsure.gif

It's so romantic to be in the throws of hot and heavy passion to feel a mass of tugging going on back there as he tries to be all suave and unlock the bra with one hand. And go figure, since guys are guys, they never ask for directions. It's priceless though to switch from back hooking bras to front hooking ones once a guy has mastered the art of the one-hand back latching release maneuver.

QUOTE (Janie @ Feb 18 2010, 10:58 PM)
It's so romantic to be in the throws of hot and heavy passion to feel a mass of tugging going on back there as he tries to be all suave and unlock the bra with one hand. And go figure, since guys are guys, they never ask for directions. It's priceless though to switch from back hooking bras to front hooking ones once a guy has mastered the art of the one-hand back latching release maneuver.

http://files.turbosquid.com/Preview/Content_2009_07_13__17_16_56/Scissors_3.jpg0F6E5018-92B2-419E-A11DFED1E97A65BF.jpgLarge.jpg

QUOTE (MMCXII @ Feb 19 2010, 06:12 AM)
QUOTE (Janie @ Feb 18 2010, 10:58 PM)

http://files.turbosquid.com/Preview/Content_2009_07_13__17_16_56/Scissors_3.jpg0F6E5018-92B2-419E-A11DFED1E97A65BF.jpgLarge.jpg

z7shysterical.gif

QUOTE (Janie @ Feb 19 2010, 12:58 AM)

Even better, once they have both styles down and are feeling pretty slick about their bra techniques, switch to my favorite style: it's a pull-over, sort of like a sports bra with adjustable straps and underwire (and lots of built-in padding in my case)!

In all honesty I would never felt I had to try and prove anything. Most girls I have been with just take it off.

I actually dated a girl who always wanted to keep it on. It was kind of weird. She was a psycho anyhow. I broke up with her and she stalked me at my band gigs for months. She actually met my wife before we were married at a gig and introduced herself and crushed my wife's toes with her high heal show tips. She made it seem like it was an accident.

Someday I need to write a book about my band days. Man, the stories I have collected. Like the gay biker who was standing next to my wife at a gig. She overheard him say to his buddy, "He's coming home with me!" unsure.gif

Edited by tick

QUOTE (tick @ Feb 19 2010, 06:52 AM)

In all honesty I would never felt I had to try and prove anything. Most girls I have been with just take it off.

I actually dated a girl who always wanted to keep it on. It was kind of weird. She was a psycho anyhow. I broke up with her and she stalked me at my band gigs for months. She actually met my wife before we were married at a gig and introduced herself and crushed my wife's toes with her high heal show tips. She made it seem like it was an accident.

Someday I need to write a book about my band days. Man, the stories I have collected. Like the gay biker who was standing next to my wife at a gig. She overheard him say to his buddy, "He's coming home with me!" unsure.gif

Seems like when people are hot and heavy, they undress themselves while macking on the other person. It's faster for a woman to unhook her bra. In all fairness to men, it is hard to undo a bra with one hand. I can't undo my own with one hand. Not the back hooking ones anyway. The front ones are much easier to undo one-handed.

You should write that book tick. I would read your stories.

icon_really_happy_guy.gif

This subject always cracks me up and makes me think back to our first child and the first maternity/nursing bra...

When Pags saw how it worked all he could say "why aren't they all like this it would have made being a teenager so much easier!

z7shysterical.gif