daveyt visits NYC

daveyt

done with california road trippin' and tacos galore...i'm back on the east coast itchin' for a road trip. i will be heading to NYC sometime this week and would love to meet up with some rush folks who would like to hook up and smoke cigars/drink/eat to our hearts content.

my reputation proceeds (sp) me but don't let that scare you away. if we could get a rush gathering that would be great. we could share stories. i can't guarantee anything safe because i have a knack for the dramatic. so let me know!

tongue.gif

QUOTE (Snowdog @ Feb 14 2010, 09:44 PM)
Am I the only one who saw the thread title and thought, "OH SH*T!!!!" laugh.gif

The Empire State Building closes it's doors, the Statue of Liberty puts on pants, Times Square moves to North Dakota... laugh.gif

QUOTE (Pags @ Feb 14 2010, 09:54 PM)
Am I the only one who saw the thread title and thought, "OH SH*T!!!!"  laugh.gif

The Empire State Building closes it's doors, the Statue of Liberty puts on pants, Times Square moves to North Dakota... laugh.gif

rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif

Davey, man, you know I'm joking. One of these days, our paths will cross and I'll get the pleasure of burning down the town with the legendary daveyt 1022.gif

QUOTE (daveyt @ Feb 15 2010, 10:40 AM)
done with california road trippin' and tacos galore...i'm back on the east coast itchin' for a road trip. i will be heading to NYC sometime this week and would love to meet up with some rush folks who would like to hook up and smoke cigars/drink/eat to our hearts content.

my reputation proceeds (sp) me but don't let that scare you away. if we could get a rush gathering that would be great. we could share stories. i can't guarantee anything safe because i have a knack for the dramatic. so let me know!

tongue.gif

davey, you didn't go far enough east! FAR EAST!...where us westerners don't know what the f**k's happening half the time until something f*cked up already happened! laugh.gif

Have fun back east! trink39.gif

QUOTE (Snowdog @ Feb 14 2010, 05:59 PM)
Am I the only one who saw the thread title and thought, "OH SH*T!!!!"  laugh.gif

Davey, man, you know I'm joking. One of these days, our paths will cross and I'll get the pleasure of burning down the town with the legendary daveyt 1022.gif

laugh.gif rofl3.gif

Have fun davey. NYC is a blast!! 1022.gif trink38.gif trink39.gif

QUOTE (daveyt @ Feb 14 2010, 09:40 PM)

tongue.gif

Bring a camera and take tons of pics and post them. Actually I have a feeling this trip would make a great movie!!!!!

cool.gif i'm going to visit a great rush friend down there. we go back to VT 2002 in new hampshire which was an awesome show. ANYWAYZ

would much rather take the GRAND PRIX but someone would steal it so i'll take the 79 CHICKEN CUTLET SUPREME aka THE KEILBASA instead and smoke a fine cigar on the way. it's all about the journey, right?

i plan on going to that hotdog/papaya place and wolfing down some dogs, hit harlem and see what's going on, visit ground zero again, say "handles" dozens of times in regards to the many attractive women, etc. maybe scalp a ticket to the jeff beck/eric clapton show this week ohmy.gif check out some historical sites of the revolution.

i'm going to do my hw regarding the other places to eat TACOS/drink good beer & smoke cigars.

i have a week off and i'm bored and montreal will be for another RUSH day.

I had a dream last night that I cancelled my fishing trip to go back east. I was on a train in NY that was hauling ass to meet up with Pags and Slacker. Then my Carbon Monoxide Alarm went off "error message". Scared the sh** out of me. laugh.gif

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Feb 15 2010, 07:06 PM)
Shit Davey. We were just there over the V-day weekend. Hope you had a great time. trink39.gif

yeah i need to fix the title because i didn't go yet, kind of like how the chargers haven't gone aywherez yet. do you have some fav spots? pm me wub.gif

eh.gif

Hey Daveyt,

I work on 33rd Street in NYC. I don't know if I'll be able to hang out after work, but shoot me a PM and let me know if you'll be around. I might be able to squeeze in a beer somewhere.

trink39.gif

QUOTE (Snowdog @ Feb 14 2010, 07:59 PM)

Don't let that supposed reputation fool you he is a sweetheart!

i bought my first digital camera ever (loser) and here it is: the canon powershot sd780 is. i got a deal on the camera, a carrying case, a 4GB mem card, and a charger + xtra battery for $254 including tax. not bad. i think i really like this camera. feel free to comment on similar cameras. i was looking at the kutcher touch screen cameras but passed.

http://www.digitalreview.ca/pics/Powershot/Canon_Powershot_SD780IS.jpg

QUOTE (daveyt @ Feb 18 2010, 07:19 PM)
i bought my first digital camera ever (loser) and here it is: the canon powershot sd780 is. i got a deal on the camera, a carrying case, a 4GB mem card, and a charger + xtra battery for $254 including tax. not bad. i think i really like this camera. feel free to comment on similar cameras. i was looking at the kutcher touch screen cameras but passed.

http://www.digitalreview.ca/pics/Powershot/Canon_Powershot_SD780IS.jpg

Anything Canon is great. yes.gif

Archived