Did Roger Clemens take steroids?

Earthshine

Did Roger Clemens use HGH?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Did Roger Clemens use HGH?

• Yes
    • No
    • I am not sure

QUOTE (thesweetscience @ Oct 30 2009, 07:50 AM)
I am guessing you get your news by carrier pigeon........ z7shysterical.gif

icon_really_happy_guy.gif

QUOTE (tick @ Oct 30 2009, 08:15 AM)
QUOTE (thesweetscience @ Oct 30 2009, 07:50 AM)
I am guessing you get your news by carrier pigeon........  z7shysterical.gif

icon_really_happy_guy.gif

Give him a break. I think he's a little more technologically advanced than that. Smoke signals.

I just finished reading "American Icon." I don't have any doubts, although I had no doubts going in either. Once you hear the whole story, the part that really gets to you is how he played the "family man" card so often...and he's a scumbag. I lost a lot of respect for the guy over 400 pages. His lawyers are worse than he is...or they actually believed him. Either way, they're undesirable to put it nicely.

I find it interesting that Clemens had a period in his career where his numbers fell back to earth...and then all of a sudden, later in his career he started to put up some of his best numbers of his career as he reached his late 30s. Hmmmmmm. Interesting. That said, yes...I think Clemens was popping the Flintstones later on in his career.

How is this even an opinion poll ? Its a fact he took steroids. Andy admitted it. Roger is too much of a jerk to jut tell the stinking truth already.

The truth shall set you free.

I am sure he did too. I could not believe what an idiot he turned out to be.

Kids idolize these guys. Clemens, Bonds, Vick, Simpson...at least Burris shot himself and not anybody else. rofl3.gif The questions are "how loaded was he when he pulled the trigger? What exactly was he on?" rofl3.gif

I think kids and adults should choose their heroes carefully. smile.gif

QUOTE (tick @ Oct 30 2009, 04:43 PM)
How is this even an opinion poll ? Its a fact he took steroids. Andy admitted it. Roger is too much of a jerk to jut tell the stinking truth already.
The truth shall set you free.

Actually he lied to congress so if he came clean now the truth would land him in Federal prison. tongue.gif

Archived