What's your excuse for a Friday night?

barney_rebel

Well, I got some chips and beers last night with a friend, and I may have a Halloween party slated for tomorrow night, so I guess I'm kicking back tonight w/ some TV or some reading (or some TRF).

I worked for two hours on my clay project (we have to make a chess board) for art class, and I might work on my math homework. Or, concidering I do NOT understand it, maybe I won't.

And, my friends all went to the mall, and the girls are sleeping over together. And I have hockey at 10:30am tomorrow. So, yeah. I skipped out to do my homework.

Skiing all day. Sore as F**K, moving at 1/4 speed.

I feel like vomiting and I haven't even started drinking yet.

duuuuuuuuuuuumb!@ we went to the dance party in HP in the rain and then busted a mission to rescue the homies and got a sweet mota-choc-chip cookie out of it and then beer'd every1 on the spot and then hit up WAN KOK in chinatown with the ladies and the homie, IPOD, and then kicked back at the pad with them & then drank more and ate then qwent to bed @ 4:30 woke up drove their asses back in the cool rainy air! ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Edited by daveyt

QUOTE (daveyt @ Jan 5 2008, 08:05 PM)
duuuuuuuuuuuumb!@ we went to the dance party in HP in the rain and then busted a mission to rescue the homies and got a sweet mota-choc-chip cookie out of it and then beer'd every1 on the spot and then hit up WAN KOK in chinatown and then kicked back at the pad & drank more and ate then qwent to bed @ 4:30

What?

QUOTE (SlackABob @ Jan 5 2008, 06:06 PM)
duuuuuuuuuuuumb!@ we went to the dance party in HP in the rain and then busted a mission to rescue the homies and got a sweet mota-choc-chip cookie out of it and then beer'd every1 on the spot and then hit up WAN KOK in chinatown and then kicked back at the pad & drank more and ate then qwent to bed @ 4:30

What?

yeah i know what u mean, but take ur pick: we do it all when we go out yes.gif

QUOTE (SlackABob @ Jan 5 2008, 08:06 PM)

What?

You didn't understand that? laugh.gif

QUOTE (WCFIELDS @ Jan 5 2008, 06:13 PM)

What?

new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

QUOTE (WCFIELDS @ Jan 5 2008, 08:13 PM)

What?

I read it again and NO laugh.gif

what?

we went to a party in the rain

our friends got stuck with car problems so we went back to help them later

then i ate a cookie with weed in it

then i beer'd them

then we hit chinatown

then we had a kick-back at my pad

etc

eh.gif

QUOTE (padfoot @ Oct 26 2007, 07:56 PM)
I worked for two hours on my clay project (we have to make a chess board) for art class, and I might work on my math homework. Or, concidering I do NOT understand it, maybe I won't.
And, my friends all went to the mall, and the girls are sleeping over together. And I have hockey at 10:30am tomorrow. So, yeah. I skipped out to do my homework.

I used to hate morning games. Luckily, don't get those anymore.

Same as every week for me ... KID wink.gif

QUOTE (daveyt @ Jan 5 2008, 08:25 PM)
what?

we went to a party in the rain
our friends got stuck with car problems so we went back to help them later
then i ate a cookie with weed in it
then i beer'd them
then we hit chinatown
then we had a kick-back at my pad
etc

eh.gif

laugh.gif