Fates Warning

Xanadoood

I really like Parallels and Inside Out. Leave the Past Behind is a cracker of a song. I always liked Mark Zonder as a drummer but not sure where he has ended up these days.

huge fan of all their material. Just saw them at ProgPowerUSA last month.

New album is expected to come out in 2010.

Jim Matheos may be favorite guitar player, at least in hard rock. Although, the last 2 OSI albums don't support that as much.

The John Arch EP is something every prog metal fan should hear.

Great Band, I love No Exit

1022.gif

Just curious if anyone has the new digipak release of pleasant shade of grey. Im probably gonna get it just for the dvd. Anyone?

No but want.

I should have by end of week

Just curious if anyone has the new digipak release of pleasant shade of grey. Im probably gonna get it just for the dvd. Anyone?

No but want.

I should have by end of week

Still need to get deluxes for Symmetry and Parallels. Love This Band.

Me too.

I missed their tour this year and was crushed, never saw them b4.

But perhaps next year.

Anyways , having never seen them i realky wanted the dvd digipak . That and the luve versions that ive not heard yet

They kick Ass live. But I read somewhere that Frank Aresti missed a few dates on their last tour...quite a shame! The dude can play.

Aresti so isn't touring with them at all this cycle. Shame yes. He's an exec with D'Addario iirc and has a family etc. They are doing a special show next year to celebrate the 30th Anniversary of Awaken the Guardian with The lineup that appeared on that album.

• Like 1

They kick Ass live. But I read somewhere that Frank Aresti missed a few dates on their last tour...quite a shame! The dude can play.

Aresti so isn't touring with them at all this cycle. Shame yes. He's an exec with D'Addario iirc and has a family etc. They are doing a special show next year to celebrate the 30th Anniversary of Awaken the Guardian with The lineup that appeared on that album.

Im holding out hope that actually becomes a tour....

Im holding out hope that actually becomes a tour....

Www.fateswarning.com