Bra/boob Size Quiz

Dread Pirate Robert

QUOTE (Dread Pirate Robert @ Aug 14 2009, 01:06 PM)
http://www.quizilla.com/tests/5716878

This could be entertaining . . .

Btw, I got 95% of the questions right. I rule! wink.gif

Security on my work computer won't let me take the quiz. sad.gif

(It's hilarious that you spend 99.9% of your time in SOCN, and a boob/bra quiz is the ONE thing that would bring you to RS. wink.gif )

Um, I only scored a 30%. I guess I don't know boobs as well as DPR. Then again, bras are pretty much optional for me so I don't spend an awful lot of time learning the finer points of measuring. Just give me my super-structured-wired-gel-padded-uplifted one for daily wear. I am far more interested in how my sports bras fit.

QUOTE (sullysue @ Aug 14 2009, 01:14 PM)

Btw, I got 95% of the questions right.  I rule!  wink.gif

(It's hilarious that you spend 99.9% of your time in SOCN, and a boob/bra quiz is the ONE thing that would bring you to RS. wink.gif )

Female boobs rule the universe. . .

QUOTE (Dread Pirate Robert @ Aug 14 2009, 01:48 PM)

Your universe. They rule your universe. laugh.gif

QUOTE (Dread Pirate Robert @ Aug 14 2009, 10:48 AM)

Not according to these two!! rofl3.gif biggrin.gif

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v719/troutbum/male_breasts_0919.jpg

QUOTE (sullysue @ Aug 14 2009, 01:51 PM)

That is the only universe that matters . . . wink.gif

QUOTE (Dread Pirate Robert @ Aug 14 2009, 03:17 PM)

I have a mental picture of a pair of breasts, dressed up in royal robes with little king and queen crowns on the nipples, ruling over DPR's universe. . .

It's a little disturbing.

QUOTE (Mara @ Aug 14 2009, 02:47 PM)

I have a mental picture of a pair of breasts, dressed up in royal robes with little king and queen crowns on the nipples, ruling over DPR's universe. . .

But, not too far from the truth, I'm sure. laugh.gif

QUOTE (Dread Pirate Robert @ Aug 14 2009, 11:06 AM)

Btw, I got 95% of the questions right. I rule! wink.gif

I know boobs and I only scored a 45%!? I'm always properly fitted but I have to say that some of the questions were worded in a weird way AND some the answers were goofy.

And boobs do rule all. Frankly, I'm quite pleased at being a girl. Boobs whenever I want!

QUOTE (Janie @ Aug 14 2009, 02:01 PM)

I know boobs and I only scored a 45%!? I'm always properly fitted but I have to say that some of the questions were worded in a weird way AND some the answers were goofy.

And boobs do rule all. Frankly, I'm quite pleased at being a girl. Boobs whenever I want!

I knew it would be you, Janie, if any female TRFers would express their love for boobs

*thinks of the "This is california, our home, we live here!" video*

QUOTE (sullysue @ Aug 14 2009, 02:50 PM)
QUOTE (Mara @ Aug 14 2009, 02:47 PM)

But, not too far from the truth, I'm sure. laugh.gif

Nah, it's more subtle than that. More like the myterious cosmic essence which makes the universe run. Like the Force, perhaps wink.gif

QUOTE (Janie @ Aug 14 2009, 03:01 PM)

Okay, the only reason I scored so high was because I had just read a couple of articles on the subject by the same lady who wrote the quiz.

Suffice to say, she challenges a lot of "conventional wisdom" on the subject.

That seems to be a sort of personal mission with her: to correct common misconceptions on this subject.

Edited by Dread Pirate Robert

It's kind of fascinating that boobs have become such a sign of female desirability and sexuality. Really, think about it. Their real function is to feed babies - not sexy at all.

And after all, they're really just globs of fat mostly. Unless they're fakes, in which case they're silicone meant to give the impression that they're globs of fat in the form of breasts.

Of course I also think vaginas are ugly.

Edited by Mara

QUOTE (Mara @ Aug 14 2009, 03:26 PM)
It's kind of fascinating that boobs have become such a sign of female desirability and sexuality. Really, think about it. Their real function is to feed babies - not sexy at all.

And after all, they're really just globs of fat mostly. Unless they're fakes, in which case they're SIMULATED globs of fat.

Probably nothing natural at all that is ever perceived as "sexy" can be said to exist for the purpose of being sexy, whether we are talking about women or men, regarding hair, eyes, legs, muscles, facial structure, etc etc. All of those things can be said to have other "functions", the same as breasts.

QUOTE (southernjim @ Aug 14 2009, 01:06 PM)
QUOTE (Janie @ Aug 14 2009, 02:01 PM)

I knew it would be you, Janie, if any female TRFers would express their love for boobs

*thinks of the "This is california, our home, we live here!" video*

laugh.gif

I'm predictable now, eh?

I'm not too proud or ashamed to say it. We all know it anyway. Boobs are fun. And it's fun being a woman. Gots 'em when I wants 'em. tongue.gif

QUOTE (Mara @ Aug 14 2009, 01:26 PM)
It's kind of fascinating that boobs have become such a sign of female desirability and sexuality.  Really, think about it.  Their real function is to feed babies - not sexy at all. 

And after all, they're really just globs of fat mostly.  Unless they're fakes, in which case they're silicone meant to give the impression that they're globs of fat in the form of breasts.

"Globs of fat." Mara!

This is the nice thing about being more on the small side - aside from I personally just think smaller breasts look better. Big boobs more often than not do remind me of just big "globs of fat." And don't get me started on the unattractiveness of fake "globe-like" boobs.

ETA: When I was nursing, I definitely saw boobs as strictly functional things. Not sexual in any way. It was kind of weird actually. All of a sudden I felt very strongly that breasts shouldn't be sexualized in any way. They were functional and that function was far more important than any sexual image. And then when I stopped nursing that feeling went away. Of course!

Edited by Janie

QUOTE (Janie @ Aug 14 2009, 03:35 PM)
It's kind of fascinating that boobs have become such a sign of female desirability and sexuality.  Really, think about it.  Their real function is to feed babies - not sexy at all. 

And after all, they're really just globs of fat mostly.  Unless they're fakes, in which case they're silicone meant to give the impression that they're globs of fat in the form of breasts.

"Globs of fat." Mara!

This is the nice thing about being more on the small side - aside from I personally just think smaller breasts look better. Big boobs more often than not do remind me of just big "globs of fat." And don't get me started on the unattractiveness of fake "globe-like" boobs.

ETA: When I was nursing, I definitely saw boobs as strictly functional things. Not sexual in any way. It was kind of weird actually. All of a sudden I felt very strongly that breasts shouldn't be sexualized in any way. They were functional and that function was far more important than any sexual image. And then when I stopped nursing that feeling went away. Of course!

For the record, don't anybody think that I am some mindless "big boob" lover like a lot of guys are. Bigger, imo, is NOT necessarily more attractive at all.

To me, the important thing (speaking in terms of physical attractiveness), is how the whole package fits together in a total human shape on the individual in question. There are all kinds of attractive shapes and sizes out there, tall or short, big breasted or small, etc. The key is how the totality all fits together.

As for artifical breasts: if it is tastefully done, one might not even be able to tell that they have been "enhanced". But the really obvious ones: the ones where too much has been squeezed too tightly into the available skin so that it looks like they are balloons that have been blown up so tightly that they might burst open at any moment: are quite unattractive to me. Bleh.

Edited by Dread Pirate Robert

QUOTE (Dread Pirate Robert @ Aug 14 2009, 03:43 PM)

"Globs of fat." Mara!

For the record, don't anybody think that I am some mindless "big boob" lover like a lot of guys are. Bigger, imo, is NOT necessarily more attractive at all.

To me, the important thing (speaking in terms of physical attractiveness), is how the whole package fits together in a total human shape on the individual in question. There are all kinds of attractive shapes and sizes out there, tall or short, big breasted or small, etc. The key is how the totality all fits together.

As for artifical breasts: if it is tastefully done, one might not even be able to tell that they have been "enhanced". But the really obvious ones: the ones where too much has been squeezed too tightly into the available skin so that it looks like they are balloons that have been blown up so tightly that they might burst open at any moment: are quite unattractive to me. Bleh.

That's good to hear. And, you know we're just messin' with you. I think most men feel the same way. It's unfortunate that women in general are laden with low self-image that leads them to pay thousand upon thousands of dollars in plastic surgery. I, on the other hand, can't afford to finance a new set of tits. So, I choose to try my best to appreciate what I have. And, try very, very hard to forget that they USED to be 36's that resided squarely in the center of my chest, not reaching to unite with my bellybutton. sad.gif

(I said I was trying. I have a ways to go.)

QUOTE (Dread Pirate Robert @ Aug 14 2009, 02:43 PM)

"Globs of fat." Mara!

But there better be a brain attached as well, wink.gif