Girl Stuff

GhostGirl

QUOTE (sullysue @ Jun 11 2005, 02:13 AM)
QUOTE (Rolinda Bonz @ Jun 11 2005, 12:44 AM)
QUOTE (Digital Man @ Jun 10 2005, 06:26 PM)
QUOTE (sullysue @ Jun 10 2005, 05:13 PM)
QUOTE (DonnaWanna @ Jun 10 2005, 08:03 PM)
QUOTE (sullysue @ Jun 10 2005, 08:48 PM)
QUOTE (DonnaWanna @ Jun 10 2005, 07:26 PM)
http://img296.echo.cx/img296/5389/23544bh.jpg
Hmmmm fashionable for a lush  rofl3.gif

Hey! What a great Father's Day present! Thanks for the idea Donna!!!!

laugh.gif

ohmy.gif

ummmm ur Dad like to dress like a chik? unsure.gif

laugh.gif wink.gif

You goofball!!! for my hubby!....

Wait...

For me to wear....

Wait....

ph34r.gif

bolt.gif

Those would only really be helpful in your legs were up...ummm...errrr...well off the floor tongue.gif

laugh.gif damn straight! it's not like they were made for walking!!! no.gif

BULLshit! Those boots are made for walkin'! I'd have all the guys in the Macellen running for a bottle opener for their fru fru imported swig! Catch me if you can!!!!!

bolt.gif

Gottcha wacko.gif

QUOTE (Digital Man @ Jun 10 2005, 11:27 PM)
QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Jun 10 2005, 08:15 PM)
laugh.gif

Well, to be a complete bore...  smile.gif  I need some new work shoes...something to go well with suits when I gotta be a grown up.

These are beautiful, IMO...nice without being stuffy.  From Anne Klein NY:

http://www.shoes.com/productimages/shoes_ia46636.jpg

Thoses are quite nice Belle, you sure do like the strappy shoes. You'd certainly get their attetntion in a meeting wearing those with a suit.

Thanks, DM. smile.gif

QUOTE (dweezil @ Jun 11 2005, 02:02 PM)
drool1.gif

http://www.garmentdistrict.com/store/rock/sneakers/pink-high-top.jpg

heart.gif heart.gif heart.gif

my daughter has those shoes!!

here's a picture of her in them..... this was in a play called "hood"... a modern day robin hood ...

it is really blurry cuz we were far away from the stage, and the zoom on my camera sucks for that kind of stuff... but you can see the shoes on her feet.....http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v415/amandaladi/DSC04761.jpg

QUOTE (ladirushfan80 @ Jun 12 2005, 05:35 AM)
QUOTE (dweezil @ Jun 11 2005, 02:02 PM)
drool1.gif

http://www.garmentdistrict.com/store/rock/sneakers/pink-high-top.jpg

heart.gif heart.gif heart.gif

my daughter has those shoes!!

here's a picture of her in them..... this was in a play called "hood"... a modern day robin hood ...

it is really blurry cuz we were far away from the stage, and the zoom on my camera sucks for that kind of stuff... but you can see the shoes on her feet.....http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v415/amandaladi/DSC04761.jpg

Awwwwww!!

f**k it all.

Does this mean I'm too old to wear those shoes now? sad.gif

Sweet top!! And is that a skirt?

Funny, I used to exercise for this one owner and his barn colors were pink and black. He had one black horse and I always wore black and pink when I took her over for race day. She wore a pink bridle and the jockey had black and pink silks new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

If I can, I'll scan it and post it, although it was many years ago and I had a hideous fro. scared.gif

Edited by dweezil

QUOTE (dweezil @ Jun 12 2005, 01:06 PM)

Awwwwww!!

f**k it all.

Does this mean I'm too old to wear those shoes now? sad.gif

Sweet top!! And is that a skirt?

Funny, I used to exercise for this one owner and his barn colors were pink and black. He had one black horse and I always wore black and pink when I took her over for race day. She wore a pink bridle and the jockey had black and pink silks new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

If I can, I'll scan it and post it, although it was many years ago and I had a hideous fro. scared.gif

IMO you are NEVER too old to wear whatever shoes you love!!! Ryan, my daughter in the photo, her drama teacher has the low top pink ones.... she wears them every friday (casual day @ school)

the top and bottoms were bought at Hot Topic. the bottoms are shorts ..... hopefully you can see them a little better in this photo.....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v415/amandaladi/DSC04782.jpg

Nope

I'd wear them proudly

To work

I would also set my hair on yellow perm rods, for a fro. And wear those big disco sun glasses. tongue.gif I would then walk down the streets of my little logging town, and see what would happen.

Sound like fun? I think it would be. laugh.gif

QUOTE (Alsgalpal @ Jun 21 2005, 10:37 PM)
I would also set my hair on yellow perm rods, for a fro. And wear those big disco sun glasses. tongue.gif I would then walk down the streets of my little logging town, and see what would happen.

rofl3.gif rofl3.gif

QUOTE (Alsgalpal @ Jun 21 2005, 08:37 PM)

I'd do it yes.gif

Too f***ing funny!! laugh.gif

QUOTE (dweezil @ Jun 21 2005, 09:45 PM)
QUOTE (Alsgalpal @ Jun 21 2005, 08:37 PM)
I would also set my hair on yellow perm rods, for a fro.  And wear those big disco sun glasses.  tongue.gif  I would then walk down the streets of my little logging town, and see what would happen. 

Sound like fun?  I think it would be.  laugh.gif

I'd do it yes.gif

Too f***ing funny!! laugh.gif

Ok, so I will take a road trip, and visit, and I will dress like that, eh? laugh.gif You can take the pictures!!! 653.gif

Just a friendly reminder, it's that time of the year again...

Please, raise your big toes and repeat after me:

As a member of the Faux Pas Sisterhood, I pledge to follow The Rules when I wear sandals and other open-toe shoes:

I promise to always wear sandals that fit. My toes will not hang over and touch the ground, nor will my heels spill over the backs. And the sides and tops of my feet will not pudge out between the straps.

I will go polish-free or vow to keep the polish-fresh, intact and chip-free. I will not cheat and just touch up my big toe.

I will sand down any mounds of skin before they turn hard and yellow.

I will shave the hairs off my big toe.

If a strap breaks, I won't duct-tape, pin, glue or tuck it back in to place hoping it will stay put. I will get my shoe fixed or toss it.

No matter how much it hurts, I will not live in corn denial; rather I will lean on my good friend Dr. Scholl's if my feet need him.

I will resist the urge to buy jelly shoes at Payless for the low, low price of $4.99 even if my feet are small enough to fit into the kids' sizes. This is out of concern for my safety, and the safety of others.

No one can walk properly when standing in a pool of sweat, and I would hate to take someone down with me as I fall and break my ankle.

I will take my toe ring off toward the end of the day if my toes swell and begin to look like Vienna sausages.

I will be brutally honest with my girlfriend/sister/coworker when she asks me if her feet are too ugly to wear sandals. Someone has to tell her that her toes look like they've been dragged behind her car on the way to work and no sandal in the world is going to make her feet look good.

I will promise if I wear flip flops, that I will ensure they actually flip and flop, making the correct noise while walking and I will swear NOT to slide or drag my feet while wearing them.

I will promise to go to my local beauty school at least once per season and have a real pedicure - they are about $25 and worth EVERY penny. I say spend another $30.00 and get an even better one.

didn't read it but yeah....sure....

1287.gif arr....http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y299/pro_air_bassist27/rum.gif

Piratie......

QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Mar 8 2005, 01:15 PM)
QUOTE (dweezil @ Mar 8 2005, 11:44 AM)
The first time I saw one of these, I was in Southern Ontario.

We don't do this to shoes or boots in Alberta unsure.gif

http://www.unc.edu/~alanj/images/The%20shoe%20tree.JPG

Call the Cruelty to Footwear hotline...this is horrible. The carnage!!!

No, this is actually a rare documented case of migrating footwear. Glad to see that it really happens somewhere other than Arizona. Now we can complete the migration route to CanEH common001.gif icon_alienjig.gif cheer.gif bolt.gif da.

QUOTE (ladirushfan80 @ Jun 25 2005, 07:57 AM)
I will promise if I wear flip flops, that I will ensure they actually flip and flop, making the correct noise while walking and I will swear NOT to slide or drag my feet while wearing them.

oops.gif

laugh.gif