Where To Find Rush News

RushFanForever

I can't stress this enough and have mentioned it many times.

For those who want to find the latest in Rush news I recommend to visit the following websites:

RushIsABand.com

Power Windows...A Tribute To Rush

Even things that I see on this forum or the Counterparts Board I email to the webmasters at both of the above sites so that everyone can be in the loop with the most up to date Rush news that is available.

This site along with the two mentioned above should be bookmarked in your favorites.

Even old archived sites such as The Rush National Midnight Star are also excellent resources.

I agree 100% about RIAB. I go there once a day now to check for Rush updates. I've never visited the Power Windows site so will check that out. Thanks for the link.

I also agree that TRF is a great source for Rush info... and other stuff.

Definitely two of the very best Rush sites. No doubt! new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

For the daily dose of the very latest in Rush news, it's definitely RiaB. For archives of just about everything you ever wanted to find related to the band, go to Eric's Powerwindows site.

A further word about what you can find at Powerwindows: the texts of the first three (now out-of-print) Rush biographies? They're there. A transcription of Neil's highly autobiographical article "A Port Boy's Story"? It's there. The texts of "A Nice Morning Drive" and "Kubla Khan"? They're there. Dig. There's lots of great stuff there.

Another great informational source, now old but still worthwhile for Rush neophytes or veterans who still have nagging questions about ancillary "Rush-related stuff" - The Rush Frequently-Asked-Questions-on-the-Internet File

Over the years, many people have asked me "How do you know so much about the band?" These sites are how, as well as the Rush biographies and every article I could ever find about Rush, over a 20+ year period!

QUOTE (Janie @ Apr 19 2009, 10:45 AM)
I agree 100% about RIAB. I go there once a day now to check for Rush updates. I've never visited the Power Windows site so will check that out. Thanks for the link.

I also agree that TRF is a great source for Rush info... and other stuff.

oh Janie, you simply must visit PowerWindows. Its a must read, must have resource for any and all RUSH fans.

Rushisaband is the BEST site for all things 2.gif and this is where you will find out information FIRST. yes.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

i will tell you where not to go. the offical 2.gif website. one of the worst updated sites i have ever seen

1022.gif

QUOTE (metaldad @ Apr 20 2009, 09:10 AM)
i will tell you where not to go. the offical 2.gif website. one of the worst updated sites i have ever seen
1022.gif

Not as quick on the draw as RiaB, that's for sure. The Official Site sends those "news updates" to my e-mail, but I've already heard the "news" long before then.

Power Windows as a news site is not too great.... RIAB is the best for news..

But what Powerwindows does have is an awesome resource and multimedia source..

Power Windows has archives of all the tours and setlists.. artwork for each album.. Rush in pop culture... desktops/screensavers/ themes/ trivia...etc

If there was anything you needed to know about Rush history.... go to Powerwindows.

Archived