Article on RRHOF MSNBC Website

Test4Eco23

I found this article on the RRHOF and Rush snubbing. If this has been mentioned my apologies. Thought maybe I would bring it to your attention.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/29903313/

If link doesn't work just go to MSNBC website. Click on Entertainment link on left column and then click on the music tab below.

I wouldn't be surprised if one of these years they have an induction made entirely up of prog. rock groups including Rush just so they can get it over with. Clearly they deserve to be there, but I would rather see them get in for the right reasons, not just so they don't have to listen to the Rush (prog rock) fans complain about who got in instead of ....... I am sure we all agree that the RRHOF is a joke and I couldn't care less whether or not they get in or not. They should have been in years ago. When and if they get in, it will seem very insignificant now with all the acts that have gotten in before them that in my opinion have no business there at all.

QUOTE (rushgoober @ Apr 1 2009, 10:28 PM)
Nice article!

I think it's just a matter of time before the major prog bands are recognized...

Well look at the influence many Prog bands have had:

King Crimson, Rush, Genesis, ELP, Yes.

Those are some of the best not just prog but just ROCK bands ever.

If f***ing Run Dmc can get in and Rush or Yes can't....

I don't want to live in that world.

RRHOF is shit. we go over this all the time. they are run by ROLLING STONE mag, which is a shit mag. so , what you get is shit .

1022.gif

QUOTE (metaldad @ Apr 2 2009, 01:44 PM)
RRHOF is shit. we go over this all the time. they are run by ROLLING STONE mag, which is a shit mag. so , what you get is shit .
1022.gif

goodpost.gif

Another problem is the lumping Rush in the "prog" category to begin with.

That was only a short time frame of there career, but that's what these idiots focus on when it comes to Rush.

QUOTE (softfilter @ Apr 2 2009, 09:29 AM)
Another problem is the lumping Rush in the "prog" category to begin with.
That was only a short time frame of there career, but that's what these idiots focus on when it comes to Rush.

That bugs me too. They still think of Rush as that "Sci-Fi/Rock Opera" band from the 70's with the falsetto lead singer! confused13.gif I wonder if music critics now even bother to listen to the latest Rush releases(?). The RRHOF should have inducted Rush years ago, before it lost all credibility.

Archived