It would be cool to see Neil do this!

Earthshine

Holy crap!!!! I had never seen that, THX. I could see Neil incorporating something similar into the next solo. I think the whole swing thing is about played out, as much as I enjoyed it.

he also looks damn cool when he's playing, like Neil!

Glad you all enjoyed this! new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif trink39.gif

Max is really great. I was lucky enough to see him 5 times. Simply amazing. And what a gentleman! He was even petting and feeding some guy's dog backstage who brought his dog to the gig! ohmy.gif How cool is that!? common001.gif

cool clip. i saw that awhile ago. did you ever see someone look so relaxed while playing?

1022.gif

Errrr .. I'm not one to diss peoples talent because I know that I couldn't do that, but it strikes me that there are hundreds of decent jazz drumers and guitarists who play at a very high level without any recognition.

Not sure why petting someones dog should impress you ..

Maybe I'm spoilt in the UK with a huge raft of talent but I reckon I have seen players like this on a Sunday lunchtime in run down backstreet bars.

America is the only country that went from Barbarism to decadence without building a civilization ..

QUOTE (StuartBruce @ Mar 19 2009, 05:35 PM)
Errrr .. I'm not one to diss peoples talent because I know that I couldn't do that, but it strikes me that there are hundreds of decent jazz drumers and guitarists who play at a very high level without any recognition.

Not sure why petting someones dog should impress you ..

Maybe I'm spoilt in the UK with a huge raft of talent but I reckon I have seen players like this on a Sunday lunchtime in run down backstreet bars.

America is the only country that went from Barbarism to decadence without building a civilization ..

wtf.gif

Archived