The Big Bang Theory

VampireBiscuits

http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/c0.0.403.403/p403x403/524600_10151272407234678_1922823751_n.jpg

20 mil viewers, i heard. wowza!

great episode. the girls arguing over Thor's hammer was hilarious!

Great pic! :ebert:

This show is just "Friends" for nerds, I don't see why there's a big brouhaha on here about it... :huh:

Just came in to urinate on our parade, did you? How out of character. ;) :P

Yeah :nya nya:

I honestly don't understand the appeal or the attention it garners though, ya dig bozo? :guitar: :NP:

How nice for you. Meanwhile we go on enjoying the show tremendously. :D

I doubt you're that enthusiastic Goobs, I detect an over-celebratory zeal in your words. You probably want to like it, and maybe one day you'll learn to like it. Until then you probably watch it with a bemused grin on your face :wacko: <<< Goobs and you just chime in on here "oh yeah isn't GREAT!" for the sake of joining in...

;) :hi: :guitar:

Yes, I love to chime in to random threads and express fake enthusiasm. That's exactly how I roll.

http://stuffpoint.com/i--sheldon-cooper-big-bang-theory/image/135051-i-sheldon-cooper-big-bang-theory-rock-paper-scissor-lizard-spock.jpg

Greatest line ever! :ebert:

http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/c0.0.403.403/p403x403/524600_10151272407234678_1922823751_n.jpg

20 mil viewers, i heard. wowza!

great episode. the girls arguing over Thor's hammer was hilarious!

Yes, that was very funny to hear them argue over that and it was also funny to see how easily it all started after they didn't get what the big deal was after reading the comics. It reminds me of the Sci-Fi/superhero discussions I sometimes get into with my brother, nephew and friend. Especially if that debate turns into something Star Wars related, we can go back and forth on that for hours :LOL:

If you just glanced at that pic of them in their Star Trek costumes, you might actually think it's the original cast at first. That's how good of a job they did with that.

Edited by J2112YYZ
  • Like 1

This show is just "Friends" for nerds, I don't see why there's a big brouhaha on here about it... :huh:

Just came in to urinate on our parade, did you? How out of character. ;) :P

Yeah :nya nya:

I honestly don't understand the appeal or the attention it garners though, ya dig bozo? :guitar: :NP:

How nice for you. Meanwhile we go on enjoying the show tremendously. :D

I doubt you're that enthusiastic Goobs, I detect an over-celebratory zeal in your words. You probably want to like it, and maybe one day you'll learn to like it. Until then you probably watch it with a bemused grin on your face :wacko: <<< Goobs and you just chime in on here "oh yeah isn't GREAT!" for the sake of joining in...

;) :hi: :guitar:

Yes, I love to chime in to random threads and express fake enthusiasm. That's exactly how I roll.

http://stuffpoint.com/i--sheldon-cooper-big-bang-theory/image/135051-i-sheldon-cooper-big-bang-theory-rock-paper-scissor-lizard-spock.jpg

:LOL: Paper disproves Spock. I *love* that line.

:rfl:

:LOL: I was about to post the same thing!

Interestingly, Rock Paper Scissors Lizard Spock was NOT created by The Big Bang Theory: http://www.samkass.c...ries/RPSSL.html

Yes, I recall reading that as well. Thanks for rounding out the reference, GM. :cheers:

While TBBT didn't create it, it is a delightful implementation. :D

At the Golden Sigs, I heard Liddy won best ever!

is this an actual award? because I didn't receive any trophy! :LOL:

If only! :LOL: however, I try copying your sig pics and it won't let me! How's that for winning :laughing guy:

If only! :LOL: however, I try copying your sig pics and it won't let me! How's that for winning :laughing guy:

Tumblr is the greatest invention ever.

Tumblr is the greatest invention ever.

Tumblr is a hell of a drug.

:LOL:

• Like 1

I was quite upset that BBT lost at the Globes last night. I've watched Girls, and BBT is by far superior of a show. 20 mil viewers cant be a fluke! Jim Parsons lost to Don Cheadle, too. so wrong!

on another note, I was upset that Amy Poehler lost to Lena Dunham, too.

I was quite upset that BBT lost at the Globes last night. I've watched Girls, and BBT is by far superior of a show. 20 mil viewers cant be a fluke! Jim Parsons lost to Don Cheadle, too. so wrong!

I'm not too upset at Parsons loss. He's won a couple golden globes and emmys, so it's not like he hasn't been recognised for his great performance.

I'm not too upset at Parsons loss. He's won a couple golden globes and emmys, so it's not like he hasn't been recognised for his great performance.

true, but I just wanted him to win. :LOL:

I have watched him in several interviews and it all could be an act but it seems to me that he is a really pleasant and likable guy which cannot be said for many people in Hollywood. I can only imagine how challenging it must be for him to play a character like Sheldon and to do it so convincingly.

I recently found out that he was on Broadway doing "Harvey" last summer. I loved that movie and I wish I would have known. It would have been worth a trip to the big crapple just to see that.

I have watched him in several interviews and it all could be an act but it seems to me that he is a really pleasant and likable guy which cannot be said for many people in Hollywood. I can only imagine how challenging it must be for him to play a character like Sheldon and to do it so convincingly.

I recently found out that he was on Broadway doing "Harvey" last summer. I loved that movie and I wish I would have known. It would have been worth a trip to the big crapple just to see that.

agreed. i've seen several interviews with him, and he ALWAYS comes across as a nice, sweet, truly likeable guy - definitely very different than his character!

Went to a taping last night. That was a blast. Long day but well worth it. They showed us an episode that is yet to air plus watching a taping of the one coming up after that, got to see two new episodes! Some good stuff coming in the next few weeks! Haven't seen tomorrow's episode but looking forward to it. :bacon:
  • Like 1