List something you just don't get ?

Tick

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Women who like wearing heels (I am a sneaks and loafers girl) and do so practically every day. Those things hurt. The human body is not designed to walk around on the balls of its feet.

*Edited to add, OOPS! Glacier-brain alert! I made this same post yesterday! laugh.gif

QUOTE (Mara @ Feb 27 2009, 06:23 AM)
Women who like wearing heels (I am a sneaks and loafers girl) and do so practically every day. Those things hurt. The human body is not designed to walk around on the balls of its feet.

*Edited to add, OOPS! Glacier-brain alert! I made this same post yesterday! laugh.gif

But heels are sexy Mara. They make a woman's leg look so nice and men dig heels. I have some pairs that are actually comfortable, for a few hours anyway. laugh.gif

QUOTE (Janie @ Feb 27 2009, 09:30 AM)
Women who like wearing heels (I am a sneaks and loafers girl) and do so practically every day.  Those things hurt.  The human body is not designed to walk around on the balls of its feet.

*Edited to add, OOPS!  Glacier-brain alert!  I made this same post yesterday!  laugh.gif

But heels are sexy Mara. They make a woman's leg look so nice and men dig heels. I have some pairs that are actually comfortable, for a few hours anyway. laugh.gif

It's not worth the pain.

I actually embarrassed myself and others, just prior to my wedding ceremony. We were waiting in the bell tower, behind closed doors, and I had already been on my feet for about 3 hours, since I couldn't sit down without messing up my dress. I popped out with, "These f*ckin' shoes are KILLING me!'' , just as Father Rick came up behind me. He was cool, though, and actually laughed.

All through the ceremony I was well aware of the fact that my feet hurt. And these were only about 2.5" heels.

Of course, I later realized I should have just gone "The Father Of The Bride" route and gotten myself some funky little decorated sneakers to match the dress.

QUOTE (ozzy85 @ Feb 26 2009, 10:02 PM)
QUOTE (Janie @ Feb 26 2009, 06:06 PM)
That morning time condition men seem to suffer from. What do you dream about pitching woo all night or something?

Sorry, my battery is fully charged in the morning. Just is. tongue.gif

Funny ozzy!

Ok, another quick question about this phenomenon of which intrigues me. So... if a man is impotent, does he still get MW? And if he does, what kind of cruel joke is that!? "OMG honey! Quick! Before it... awwww shucks."

QUOTE (Mara @ Feb 27 2009, 06:46 AM)
Women who like wearing heels (I am a sneaks and loafers girl) and do so practically every day.  Those things hurt.  The human body is not designed to walk around on the balls of its feet.

*Edited to add, OOPS!  Glacier-brain alert!  I made this same post yesterday!  laugh.gif

It's not worth the pain.

I actually embarrassed myself and others, just prior to my wedding ceremony. We were waiting in the bell tower, behind closed doors, and I had already been on my feet for about 3 hours, since I couldn't sit down without messing up my dress. I popped out with, "These f*ckin' shoes are KILLING me!'' , just as Father Rick came up behind me. He was cool, though, and actually laughed.

All through the ceremony I was well aware of the fact that my feet hurt. And these were only about 2.5" heels.

Of course, I later realized I should have just gone "The Father Of The Bride" route and gotten myself some funky little decorated sneakers to match the dress.

Funny story Mara! laugh.gif

I've known a few women who opted for ballet slippers on their wedding day. What kind of comfort would that be! The heels could be saved for the wedding night of course. wink.gif

And going back to heels and fashion and hurting: As my Great Aunt used to say, "It ain't fashion unless it hurts." Can we say, heels, a thong and a padded push-up bra for 8 hours?

QUOTE (Janie @ Feb 27 2009, 09:53 AM)
QUOTE (ozzy85 @ Feb 26 2009, 10:02 PM)
QUOTE (Janie @ Feb 26 2009, 06:06 PM)
That morning time condition men seem to suffer from. What do you dream about pitching woo all night or something?

Sorry, my battery is fully charged in the morning. Just is. tongue.gif

Funny ozzy!

Ok, another quick question about this phenomenon of which intrigues me. So... if a man is impotent, does he still get MW? And if he does, what kind of cruel joke is that!? "OMG honey! Quick! Before it... awwww shucks."

take viagara right before bedtime? wiht a short nights sleep?

QUOTE (tick @ Feb 26 2009, 04:26 PM)
Algebra ! wacko.gif

I agree with this one!!! I didn't get it in school and still don't many years later! Algebra sucks.

QUOTE (Janie @ Feb 27 2009, 02:53 PM)

We have special splints for such emergencies wink.gif

QUOTE (Fridge @ Feb 27 2009, 07:00 AM)

That...

would hurt. And I'm not talking about for the man.

QUOTE (Janie @ Feb 27 2009, 10:07 AM)

That...

*ouch*... I didnt need that image... smile.gif

QUOTE (Janie @ Feb 27 2009, 03:07 PM)

That...

We could stick some ribs on the splint and market it as a "marital aid" wink.gif

QUOTE (Fridge @ Feb 27 2009, 07:58 AM)
QUOTE (Janie @ Feb 27 2009, 03:07 PM)

That...

We could stick some ribs on the splint and market it as a "marital aid" wink.gif

That, my friend, was hilarious! laugh.gif

Back to the thread, I don't understand Velveeta cheese. Nor do I want too, necessarily.

how woman think GEDDY is hot confused13.gif

really

I don't get why men dig heels. confused13.gif They don't really do anything for me. Just wear a comfortable shoe and be happy smile.gif

The uncontrollable as*hole within unsure.gif why oh why are these people allowed to roam free? trink38.gif

QUOTE (Tarkus406 @ Feb 27 2009, 11:20 AM)

I don't get why men dig heels. confused13.gif They don't really do anything for me. Just wear a comfortable shoe and be happy smile.gif

Ok, listen up young man...

Heals add shape and defintion to the fine form that is, the leg of a women. It also enhances the appearance of the rear quarter somtimes known in slag terms as the booty.

I hope this answered your inquery. atickhum.gif

Edited to say, my wife hates high heals and never wears them.tongue.gif

QUOTE (metaldad @ Feb 27 2009, 04:18 PM)
how woman think GEDDY is hot  confused13.gif
really

People who don't understand the meaning of 'OPINION'! eyesre4.gif

QUOTE (Jaye @ Feb 27 2009, 05:45 PM)
QUOTE (metaldad @ Feb 27 2009, 04:18 PM)
how woman think GEDDY is hot  confused13.gif
really

People who don't understand the meaning of 'OPINION'! eyesre4.gif

in b4 thread a splosion

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/4d/Geddy_Lee_2007.jpg

I don't get really large women who squeeze into too-tight low-rider jeans and a midriff-baring top, thereby treating everyone in the vicinity to a view of the flesh-flavored muffin top. They think this is sexy?

Muffin top isn't all about overweight, either. It ain't attractive on anyone.

Very few people can expose the waistline area safely. Very, very few.

QUOTE (Mara @ Feb 27 2009, 03:27 PM)
I don't get really large women who squeeze into too-tight low-rider jeans and a midriff-baring top, thereby treating everyone in the vicinity to a view of the flesh-flavored muffin top. They think this is sexy?
Muffin top isn't all about overweight, either. It ain't attractive on anyone.

Very few people can expose the waistline area safely. Very, very few.

THANK YOU!

QUOTE (tick @ Feb 27 2009, 03:15 PM)
QUOTE (Tarkus406 @ Feb 27 2009, 11:20 AM)

Ok, listen up young man...

Heals add shape and defintion to the fine form that is, the leg of a women. It also enhances the appearance of the rear quarter somtimes known in slag terms as the booty.

I hope this answered your inquery. atickhum.gif

Edited to say, my wife hates high heals and never wears them.tongue.gif

laugh.gif Thank you for clearing that up for me, Tick

Archived