Request for healing prayers

Garden Dancer

I have a very dear friend who needs some help.

His name is Tom, and he's a real great friend. But he's sick.

He got a call from his doctor informing him that he has chronic leukemia. He says that the doc told him there is a greater than 50% survival rate, but I'm still worried about him.

If you all could take a moment for a prayer and/or to send some healing energy for my friend, it would be greatly appreciated.

He's a strong guy, but he's been through a lot. I know he can get through this, but extra prayers and energy, all good wishes, I believe they really can help!

thanks, I really do appreciate it!

heart.gif hug2.gif

All my best energies to him my friend smile.gif wub.gif bekloppt.gif GD hug2.gif

Thanks everyone! hug2.gif

I've been sending all the healing energy and good wishes and prayers that I can, to Tom and his wife... they have been through a lot, and Tom is still trying to take it all in, and his wife is (understandably) a bit torn up over it all.

I know they will both really appreciate knowing that all these good wishes are speeding their way!

Much love to you guys, and keep the good energies coming! hug2.gif hug2.gif heart.gif

He's doing fairly well, enough to do his work

(he's part of a concert sound crew, local...)

But he gets worn out more than he used to...

I told him about the well-wishes and energy that y'all are sending, and he was quite grateful for it all. I'll keep you updated...

Archived