Send prayers and good thoughts.....

Trance

AGP just called me, and said that she is on the way to the hospital with her daughter Melissa (Moo). She's been sick for awhile, and today she was sleeping and woke up with a terrible cough and could hardly catch her breath. AGP wanted me to post asking you guys to send prayers and positive thoughts for her and her daughter that everything will be ok. Thanks everyone!!

QUOTE (Trance @ Feb 20 2005, 01:48 AM)
AGP just called me, and said that she is on the way to the hospital with her daughter Melissa (Moo). She's been sick for awhile, and today she was sleeping and woke up with a terrible cough and could hardly catch her breath. AGP wanted me to post asking you guys to send prayers and positive thoughts for her and her daughter that everything will be ok. Thanks everyone!!

Melissa's in my thought's and prayers tonight. god bless her and protect her

I'll be praying for Melissa to be well, and for AGP to get through it ok.

QUOTE (Trance @ Feb 19 2005, 08:48 PM)

ohmy.gif Oh dear! ohmy.gif Poor girl, hope she pulls through quickly...

Oh, poor baby and poor mommy!! Hope all goes well and they're home soon.

That happened to my son once. We had a bad night at the hospital but he was literally climbing the walls of his room the next morning, so they sent him home. The meds they gave him made him so hyper it was unbelievable, but they worked....

Sending warm vibes to you and Moo.

I had to take my son in once. He was so dehydrated and he looked all dead and acted all floppy the local quack phoned the hospital to alert them we were on our way. 3 hours later he was asking for french fries and chocolate.

I am hoping Moo recovers just as fast.

Thank you Trance for posting this, and thanks for all your positive thoughts and prayers. Moo is doing ok, she has a bad viral infection, so there is nothing we can do, except keep her comfy and hydrated. Of course, a kiddel being a kiddel, she played and rip snorted round the room, and the Dr. was like, 'mmmkay.... unsure.gif ' So, I do have a follow up appt. on Thursday. Thanks again all, now, if she can sleep thru the nite without coughing like that again, I will survive... tongue.gif talk about panic attack... I almost lost her when she was 12 days old, so of course I am a tid bit nervous about my offsprings...

Thank you all, I heart.gif you, every one!!!

-AGP rose.gif

It's great that you're little one's doing ok, Kris smile.gif

Archived