hello is gedddy drink no milk???

Geddyfan13

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Welcome back Geddyfan!! I haven't heard about Geddy being lactose-intolerant. Maybe he just said that, I'm pretty sure Geddy has to have some milk everyday.... or is it malk?

Lactose-intolerant I don't know about. He does have to avoid dairy during tours because of his voice. But now that the tour is over, I imagine he can guzzle all the moo-juice he wants.

QUOTE (rcbassist39 @ Aug 26 2008, 02:22 PM)
soy milk?

Not if he doesn't want moobs.

QUOTE (Xanadu93 @ Aug 26 2008, 03:15 PM)
Welcome back Geddyfan!! I haven't heard about Geddy being lactose-intolerant. Maybe he just said that, I'm pretty sure Geddy has to have some milk everyday.... or is it malk?

I read somewhere that when he's touring, Geddy doesn't drink milk or wine or eat spicy foods because they affect his voice, maybe that's what Geddyfan13's friend was referring to.

I wouldn't worry about it too much, though, Geddyfan13. Geddy is a smart fella, I'm sure he's figured out ways to get enough calcium and Vitamin D anyway. wink.gif laugh.gif

QUOTE (Marathonist @ Aug 26 2008, 02:25 PM)
Lactose-intolerant I don't know about. He does have to avoid dairy during tours because of his voice. But now that the tour is over, I imagine he can guzzle all the moo-juice he wants.

milk can hurt your voice?

QUOTE (rcbassist39 @ Aug 26 2008, 02:29 PM)
Lactose-intolerant I don't know about.  He does have to avoid dairy during tours because of his voice.  But now that the tour is over, I imagine he can guzzle all the moo-juice he wants.

It causes an increase in mucous production for some folks, Geddy included. He's said he has to avoid all dairy while touring.

QUOTE (rcbassist39 @ Aug 26 2008, 03:29 PM)
Lactose-intolerant I don't know about.  He does have to avoid dairy during tours because of his voice.  But now that the tour is over, I imagine he can guzzle all the moo-juice he wants.

I don't know about that but its definitely bad for you. Look what it did to geddyfan.

QUOTE (thesweetscience @ Aug 26 2008, 08:35 PM)

I don't know about that but its definitely bad for you. Look what it did to geddyfan.

spit6ph.gif

I am no sure but my fiend had a horable esperience with milk when it cam out his nose bc he laghing so hord at some ppl on the line in de internet rush bord.

hope to se you all soon at 2.gif is my favirote band

QUOTE (Jaye @ Aug 26 2008, 03:30 PM)
QUOTE (thesweetscience @ Aug 26 2008, 08:35 PM)

spit6ph.gif

rofl3.gif rofl3.gif z7shysterical.gif z7shysterical.gif

QUOTE (PassTheAmmunition @ Aug 26 2008, 03:44 PM)
I am no sure but my fiend had a horable esperience with milk when it cam out his nose bc he laghing so hord at some ppl on the line in de internet rush bord.

rofl3.gif

QUOTE (Cygnus-x50 @ Aug 26 2008, 04:02 PM)
QUOTE (snowdog2112 @ Aug 26 2008, 01:55 PM)
Rush needs to put another album out fast. Some of these threads are sucking the life out of me.

rofl3.gif

At least that's all they're sucking. (No weird milk images, please).

QUOTE (PassTheAmmunition @ Aug 26 2008, 04:44 PM)

rofl3.gif rofl3.gif

Damn...that's funny shit right there I tell ya.

QUOTE (Geddyfan13 @ Aug 26 2008, 02:52 PM)
Hello i was talkin to me friend about rush and he said that geddy cold not drink milk bc he had to be lactos intolrent is this true??? i hope not that would not be good if geedy cold not drinkmilk for bones and helth dazed025.gif  2.gif  confused13.gif  2.gif  fists crying.gif  fists crying.gif  fists crying.gif  2.gif

icon_really_happy_guy.gif

OH MY GOD

GEDDYFAN13 IS BACK ohmy.gif

1022.gif 1022.gif 2.gif 2.gif trink39.gif

EDIT (for srsly):

i don't drink milk to begin with, but yes it is true that vocalists should watch their diets before gigs/while touring. for me, the killer is soft drinks (like soda, sweetened iced tea, etc) with lots of fake sugar in it. one coke and my voice goes straight down the crapper. also in my experience stuffing yourself with any food is not good in general,. thankfully i do more drumming/keyboard...ing than i do singing these days wink.gif

OH MY GOD

GEDDYFAN13 IS BACK

Yes. Yes he is. Wherever Rush and "malk" intersect, he'll be there.

scared.gif

Archived