Geddy Lee vs Lemmy: ladies, who's hotter??

treeduck

GIRLS: Who's the hottest in these bass legends  

76 members have voted

1. 1. GIRLS: Who's the hottest in these bass legends

• 1 The Lem-Meister
    • 2 The Gedster

QUOTE (OriginalFan @ Jun 10 2008, 08:20 PM)
QUOTE (OriginalFan @ Jun 9 2008, 05:58 PM)
At the risk of appearing stupid beyond words, who's Lemmy? 

I guess it probably doesn't actually matter because my vote for sexiest bass player on earth still goes to my favorite beloved hot hunky chunky John Wetton wub.gif

http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg64/Kismet00/JW/JW1.jpg

b_sigh.gif

OK, so I'm a bass dunce - didn't notice that the poll was specific about these being Rickenbacker Gods... laugh.gif ... and I didn't realize the difference between a Rickenbacker and a Fender Precision either. Well, actually, I still don't... except after a little internet research I learned that my beloved hot hunky chunky JW doesn't play a Rickenbacker, it's a Fender. confused13.gif However, I don't see the name "Fender" in this picture anywhere.

Like I'd know the difference laugh.gif

Sometimes he plays a red one, sometimes a white one. I think I saw a black one once, too unsure.gif. Are they all Fenders? How the heck would I know? rofl3.gif

And that Lemmy dude? 062802puke_prv.gif no.gif

K

John Wetton uses Zon basses nowadays, though he's played both Fender (Precision and Jazz) and Rickenbacker basses throughout his career with the likes of King Crimson and Asia and most importantly UK.

I think what John has in your picture is a Zon Legacy elite 4 string...

cool.gif

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (treeduck @ Jun 11 2008, 04:00 AM)

I guess it probably doesn't actually matter because my vote for sexiest bass player on earth still goes to my favorite beloved hot hunky chunky John Wetton wub.gif

b_sigh.gif

OK, so I'm a bass dunce - didn't notice that the poll was specific about these being Rickenbacker Gods... laugh.gif ... and I didn't realize the difference between a Rickenbacker and a Fender Precision either. Well, actually, I still don't... except after a little internet research I learned that my beloved hot hunky chunky JW doesn't play a Rickenbacker, it's a Fender. confused13.gif However, I don't see the name "Fender" in this picture anywhere.

Sometimes he plays a red one, sometimes a white one. I think I saw a black one once, too unsure.gif. Are they all Fenders? How the heck would I know? rofl3.gif

K

John Wetton uses Zon basses nowadays, though he's played both Fender (Precision and Jazz) and Rickenbacker basses throughout his career with the likes of King Crimson and Asia and most importantly UK.

cool.gif

Thanks, Treeduck! laugh.gif I LOVED his work with U.K. yes.gif

You don't by any chance also have his cell phone number, do you? wub.gif

rofl3.gif

K

Edited by OriginalFan

QUOTE (treeduck @ Jun 11 2008, 05:00 AM)

b_sigh.gif

K

cool.gif

Oh, ick, for a scary moment I thought you wanted LEMMY's cell number! 062802puke_prv.gif

But you're right, Wetton is fine! He's no Neil, mind you, but there's only room for the one!

Edited by Marathonist

QUOTE (Marathonist @ Jun 11 2008, 07:44 PM)
Oh, ick, for a scary moment I thought you wanted LEMMY's cell number! 062802puke_prv.gif
But you're right, Wetton is fine! He's no Neil, mind you, but there's only room for the one!

rofl3.gif no.gif no.gif no.gif

QUOTE (Jaye @ Jun 9 2008, 11:35 PM)
QUOTE (treeduck @ Jun 10 2008, 12:10 AM)
QUOTE (Jaye @ Jun 9 2008, 06:08 PM)
Again...you've got to be kidding... wacko.gif

I'm always 100% serious in every single post I make and I think this is obvious to everyone who has happened to read a few of my posts here...

yes.gif

Yeah, but, come on!

Lemmy = 062802puke_prv.gif

Geddy = drool1.gif drool1.gif drool1.gif

Yup I agree. I made my friend hide a Motorhead CD as I can't bear to look at Lemmy

QUOTE (OriginalFan @ Jun 11 2008, 07:12 PM)

b_sigh.gif

K

cool.gif

rofl3.gif

K

Yeah, but I only give that out on Saturdays when John is up for a night on the town, otherwise he'd be swamped with chicks...

wink.gif

QUOTE (treeduck @ Jun 12 2008, 02:46 PM)
QUOTE (OriginalFan @ Jun 11 2008, 07:12 PM)

b_sigh.gif

K

cool.gif

rofl3.gif

K

Yeah, but I only give that out on Saturdays when John is up for a night on the town, otherwise he'd be swamped with chicks...

wink.gif

it's John's Birthday today. 59!

QUOTE (Rushman14 @ Jun 12 2008, 11:29 PM)
it's John's Birthday today. 59!

Oh, Happy Birthday to John! biggrin.gif trink39.gif

yes.gif

I sent him a birthday greeting via his MySpace page last night... like he's ever going to read THAT laugh.gif

trink39.gif

QUOTE (OriginalFan @ Jun 13 2008, 02:17 AM)
yes.gif

I sent him a birthday greeting via his MySpace page last night... like he's ever going to read THAT laugh.gif

trink39.gif

Hey, I did the same for Mike Oldfield tongue.gif

QUOTE (Storm Shadow @ Jun 12 2008, 08:48 PM)
and I voted for Lemmy, BTW. Just thinking about his.....growths.....caressing my cheeks during an embrace just gets me all hot.

062802puke_prv.gif 062802puke_prv.gif 062802puke_prv.gif 062802puke_prv.gif 062802puke_prv.gif 062802puke_prv.gif 062802puke_prv.gif 062802puke_prv.gif 062802puke_prv.gif 062802puke_prv.gif 062802puke_prv.gif 062802puke_prv.gif 062802puke_prv.gif 062802puke_prv.gif 062802puke_prv.gif 062802puke_prv.gif 062802puke_prv.gif 062802puke_prv.gif 062802puke_prv.gif 062802puke_prv.gif 062802puke_prv.gif 062802puke_prv.gif 062802puke_prv.gif 062802puke_prv.gif 062802puke_prv.gif 062802puke_prv.gif 062802puke_prv.gif 062802puke_prv.gif 062802puke_prv.gif 062802puke_prv.gif 062802puke_prv.gif 062802puke_prv.gif 062802puke_prv.gif 062802puke_prv.gif 062802puke_prv.gif 062802puke_prv.gif 062802puke_prv.gif 062802puke_prv.gif 062802puke_prv.gif 062802puke_prv.gif 062802puke_prv.gif 062802puke_prv.gif 062802puke_prv.gif 062802puke_prv.gif EWWW!

Edited by Marathonist

QUOTE (treeduck @ Jun 9 2008, 03:56 PM)
Ok ladies now who's the hottest??? Lemmy or Geddy???

laugh.gif

These threads amuse me for some reason...

biggrin.gif

Come on Duckman! Have you never seen the 200+ page thread Geddy is hot! No contest Geddy all the way!

laugh.gif

I hope those 9 votes for Lemmy were a joke. unsure.gif

QUOTE (nobodys hero @ Jul 15 2008, 07:38 PM)
QUOTE (treeduck @ Jun 9 2008, 03:56 PM)
Ok ladies now who's the hottest??? Lemmy or Geddy???

laugh.gif

These threads amuse me for some reason...

biggrin.gif

Come on Duckman! Have you never seen the 200+ page thread Geddy is hot! No contest Geddy all the way!

300+, don't you mean? wink.gif cool.gif

QUOTE (nobodys hero @ Jul 15 2008, 01:38 PM)
http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa31/cheycam/cheycam1/DSCN1477-1.jpg

Holy shit, I love your shirt! Awesome! Where'd you get it? I haven't seen a shirt like that at the Backstage Club.

QUOTE (Jaye @ Jun 10 2008, 08:20 AM)
QUOTE (Ancient Ways @ Jun 10 2008, 02:07 AM)
Lemmy

http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii226/Pistol_i_say_boom/lemmy.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v250/Jett_Moonwing/Mort.jpg

"Ah, oh God no!"

Haha that picture encapsulates my thoughts exactly.

I'd take Geddy on his worst day over Lemmy on his best.

Geddy, hands down, everytime. biggrin.gif

QUOTE (VampireBiscuits @ Jul 15 2008, 08:44 PM)
QUOTE (Jaye @ Jun 10 2008, 08:20 AM)
QUOTE (Ancient Ways @ Jun 10 2008, 02:07 AM)
Lemmy

http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii226/Pistol_i_say_boom/lemmy.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v250/Jett_Moonwing/Mort.jpg

"Ah, oh God no!"

Haha that picture encapsulates my thoughts exactly.

I'd take Geddy on his worst day over Lemmy on his best.

Geddy, hands down, everytime. biggrin.gif

I don't think I've ever seen Lemmy on a good day.. unsure.gif

wink.gif