Panic! At The Disco?

Sticklah

I saw this band open for Weezer last summer. Hated it.

I also saw it and was surprised that panic was so much more entertaining than Weezer. Brendan (who essentially IS panic) really puts on a great show and they have a nice catalog of songs at this point. I really enjoyed it.

• Like 2

Panic are fantastic. A lot of theatricality goes into everything they do. When they started I thought of them as being like a pop punk Killers.

I saw them live in 2012. But it was like a kids party with all the children their...a really good band.

But I have to be in the mood.

• Like 1

Panic are fantastic. A lot of theatricality goes into everything they do. When they started I thought of them as being like a pop punk Killers.

I saw them live in 2012. But it was like a kids party with all the children their...a really good band.

The crowd was full of enthusiastic girls probably 15-22 years. When panic finished a few hundred of them left the show.

• Like 1

The crowd was full of enthusiastic girls probably 15-22 years. When panic finished a few hundred of them left the show.

Not gonna lie...I probably would as well. Weezer have never been that special to me.

I also saw it and was surprised that panic was so much more entertaining than Weezer. Brendan (who essentially IS panic) really puts on a great show and they have a nice catalog of songs at this point. I really enjoyed it.

The songs annoyed me to no end. Nothing distinguishing between songs and the singer seemed to rely on the same vocal inflections. Not my cup of tea.

The songs annoyed me to no end. Nothing distinguishing between songs and the singer seemed to rely on the same vocal inflections. Not my cup of tea.

Yeah I find this a major issues too. The last few albums...all blur into one long monotone sugary bore fest.

The second album was a great homage to sixties pop.

• Like 1

Not gonna lie...I probably would as well. Weezer have never been that special to me.

I guess that expecting a band like Weezer to be enthusiastic was missing the point a bit on my part.

I guess that expecting a band like Weezer to be enthusiastic was missing the point a bit on my part.

You should check out Jimmy Eat World.

• Like 2

I've heard of them but never their music.

I went to youtube and this is the video that popped up. Oh my Lord.... NO

It seemed like every song they played at the concert I attended sounded exactly like this abyssal song.

I've heard of them but never their music.

I went to youtube and this is the video that popped up. Oh my Lord.... NO

http://youtu.be/7qFF2v8VsaA

It seemed like every song they played at the concert I attended sounded exactly like this abyssal song.

I'm telling you guys, stick with the first two albums. The first album is pop punk, and the second is great Beatle-esque psychedelic rock. I don't like their new stuff because it's too poppy and teenager oriented.

This band has pushed being incessantly annoying to new heights.

Ignore them then

This band has pushed being incessantly annoying to new heights.

Ignore them then

I try. But the videos are like a car crash. I don't want to look but the temptation prevails. I will say this - they annoy me more than Bon Jovi. In fact, Bon Jovi may have slipped to the number three spot on my personal "bands that suck list".

Their bassist and his wife lived in my apartment complex in Salt Lake City up till he got this gig. I met him at a BBQ the complex had. He mentioned he had just gotten back from touring with his band aND was offered the gig with Panic at the Disco. I said "Cool, is that a local band?" That was in 2010. I've never heard anything he's done with them.