The Lickable, erm...Likeable Alex Lifeson

Alsgalpal

QUOTE (pinkfloyd1973 @ Jun 8 2005, 04:04 PM)
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y90/pinkfloyd1973/Rush7DallasTX2004lg.jpg

Pink, you just brightened up what was turning out to be a real shitty day. Thanks!

He's sooooo awesome! wub.gif

QUOTE (sullysue @ Jun 8 2005, 02:24 PM)

Pink, you just brightened up what was turning out to be a real shitty day. Thanks!

Cool! Glad I could help!!

MY FIREND SAID THAT ALEX WASEN'T TALENTED....AND IM ALL WELL LISTEN TO THERE MUSIC AND YOU'LL HEAR THAT HE IS!!!

SOME PEOPLE JUS LIKE ALEX FOR HIS LOOKS(AND GED!) AND THEY DON'T EVEN LISTEN TO THERE MUSIC!

TO ME THATS POSEUR....IF THEY HAD A SMILIE THAT HAD ITS EYES ROLLING ID PUT IT HERE~~>___<~~YUP RIGHT THERE.....

QUOTE (pinkfloyd1973 @ Jun 8 2005, 05:05 PM)
QUOTE (sullysue @ Jun 8 2005, 02:24 PM)

Cool! Glad I could help!!

ME LIKIE HIS GUITAR! (BUT IM MORE OF A BASS PERSON...^^)

hey Alex lovers, sullysue said she liked the smile Alex has in this picture so i thought i'd post here so you can see him in my sig

(Looking up a couple posts at the beautiful BIG pic with Alex wonderous grin... oh, and those other two mooks, too)

I swear, I think I love that guitar almost as much as I love that man smile.gif Why can't I just buy them both and bring them home? I'd take GREAT care of them!!

Hey, Soddy - if you're hanging out here, when are you gonna get the AlexClones in production!

(BTW: Hi all! Haven't been around in a while, but thought I'd drop back in... had to start in the best thread of all, eh?) wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

QUOTE (sullysue @ Jun 19 2005, 10:11 PM)
WHY ARE YOU YELLING?
And get a dictionary

And for your information, I appreciate Alex for his musicanship. I just happen to think he is very attractive.

Hell, his musicianship is part of what makes him so attractive! His music is so full of passion and fire, and that has to come from within him, and it's oh SO very sexy! Throw in those beautiful eyes and that amazing smile, and what's not to love, eh?

I was trying to learn to like Rush because the guy I was all hung up on at 15 spoke only in Rush lyrics and Tolkein quotes... couldn't get past Geddy's voice, so he played YYZ for me - and that just changed everything - the guitar work just totally blew me away. THEN he played La Villa. I haven't looked back since. I was so impressed I started learning to play guitar, and the first time I saw a picture of the man behind that music, it was complete love at first sight! Even changed my taste in men - before that point, most guys I found attractive were very clean-cut, neat, "manly"-looking men - and anything, even a hint of nail polish on a pinkie finger, was enough to turn me off (seriously - one guy I'd had a crush on for a while showed up in a pick with his pinkie painted and it just turned me off entirely) - - but the first time I saw Alex, which was on the cover of 2112, it was just a complete YOWZA! moment, and since then, most guys I like have had long hair, delicate features and - frighteningly - look good in makeup. But even though Alex doesn't look much like that anymore, he's one of those that will always own a piece of my heart!

Ah, yeah..I remember when I was about 14 and some friends would come into my room and see my posters of Alex and say, "Who IS that? He's sooooooo cute!!!"

These were girls who were ordinarily into Barry Manilow and such....

My friends were into Duran Duran, which I thought were nice looking and all. But, I really loved Rush's music. I caught a lot of flack from them for liking a "guys band." It didn't make sense to me. I liked The Who, Led Zep, The Doors. They gave me such a load of hell. They were singing to Madonna. I was studying the lyrics to Signals. cool.gif

Just a Pratt-girl wandering over to the 'Land of Lerxst' to say bekloppt.gif ... Enjoy!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v607/tbukowski/alexsmiles.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v607/tbukowski/theylaugh.jpg