SPOILER**Actual setlist taken from PR

iluvgeddy05

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (shaun3701 @ Apr 11 2008, 02:41 PM)
Well I guess that's it then... unless they make any changes once they get stateside.

I know. fists crying.gif

D'OH!!! I could kill someone to see red Barchetta live! ARRRGH!!! WHY? WHY?? Why didn't they put it on the first setlist??? fists crying.gif I hope they shoot this leg as well, and maybe they'll make a double- DVD LE from the entire tour. cool.gif

EDIT: I see they dropped Distant Early Warning. Maybe the new setlist isn't the best after all... tongue.gif

QUOTE (Agent Rush @ Apr 11 2008, 01:49 PM)
thats looks like a picture from the first leg????

just sayin

Why do people refuse to believe the set list?

It has Red Barchetta, 2112, The Trees and Ghost of a chance on it. And unless I fell on my head walking out of the show and dont remember, they didnt play any of those songs. So why would it be from the first leg?

QUOTE (ifloveremains @ Apr 11 2008, 01:52 PM)
QUOTE (Agent Rush @ Apr 11 2008, 05:49 PM)
thats looks like a picture from the first leg????

just sayin

When they played, GoaC, Red Barchetta, 2112 and The Trees? fing.gif

hes implying that there were barely any changes

2.gif 2.gif 2.gif

QUOTE (Snowdog @ Apr 11 2008, 04:05 PM)
RIAB is amazing. Amazing I tell ya yes.gif

Yep. Before I found this site, I used to get all my news from Power Windows. Then I noticed how many people looked at Rushisaband, and now I'm hooked. They run a great site and are always on the ball. Thanks guys!

I'm sure this IS the setlist, but does anyone else think this looks photoshoped? Look at the far right side. It looks like it's falling off the page. It also looks like the setlist is floating--I thought Geddy had set list cues on the t.v monitors.

QUOTE (HigherWater @ Apr 11 2008, 06:51 PM)
I'm sure this IS the setlist, but does anyone else think this looks photoshoped? Look at the far right side. It looks like it's falling off the page. It also looks like the setlist is floating--I thought Geddy had set list cues on the t.v monitors.

I'll keep saying it. RIAB is an extremely credible source. No, he is not perfect, but he as given us the scoop on such things and been correct more often than not. He has earned my trust. I'd be willing to bet money that is the EXACT set list they play tonight.

Archived